• Ecorouter + Bridge on Polygon
  • DIY Farming 1.5
  • Advanced Trading View
  • SWPR Governance MVP
  • Curve, 0x & Cowswap Integration
  • ETH Amsterdam Swag
  • Attend ETH Amsterdam

Compensation

The compensation is submitted according to the new compensation guidelines.

• Experience Level 7

• Full-time for total of 40 hours per week

• $9000 (xDai)

• $7500 (DXD) over 36 months with a 12-month cliff. (will be done in a separate proposal.)

• 0.16667% REP (voting power in DXdao))

2 Likes

Recap

What an exciting month to say the least.

Period #1 (April)

Swapr

Swapr Squad started the new quarter by going through the roadmap to see how things were going and we started to see how our estimates held. From there me & @0xVenky created the new roadmap for Q2 and forward. The items that was not completed during Q1 was moved forward to Q2.

The redesign of Swapr to fit well with the new brand has been started.
We are starting with these pages:

• Liquidity Pages
  • DIY farming
  • Swapbox

Next period we will start with:

• Rewards
  • Modals
  • Bridge
  • Stats

We are currently testing the integrations of Socket V2, Curve, CowSwap. These are planned to be released for the upcoming Beta V12-13 releases.

We should have not put so many big things into the V12 release now looking back. This has stopped us from releasing a new version for Swapr.

We have started our journey where Swapr Supports more networks than the smart contracts are deployed on. Swapr Ecorouter and bridge will be available on Polygon. This requires some UI/UX changes where we disable elements which requires Swapr Smart contracts.

Carrot

For carrot I helped out on the first IRL Carrot Campaign where we delivered carrots through QR codes printed on Flyers. I helped coordinate these efforts with Nathan @sky @KeenanL @int_blue @adamazad . The design of the flyer & the [landing page](https://carrot.eth.limo/amsterdam) was created by Entrecasa.

93a05048b

ETH Amsterdam

Helped out on the activation campaign for the GGG Daoist Event. DXdao chose to have a nailbar. I simply created the graphic that was put on the decals.
I also researched and created mockups for swag that was never ordered in time for ETH amsterdam. All this work will be reused for future Conferences. We did order tshirts that never delivered to the conference due to some issues with holidays + bad luck. UPS should send back the swag to the swag company and they will contact us for future delivery destination we want it to be sent to.

During the ETH Amsterdam Conference there was a hackathon where me, @JohnKelleher @adamazad @Violet @dlabs hacked on an one click ENS profile page deployer Called Nimi

The hackathon went well and we “won” together with 13 other teams( out of 165 teams ).
You can see the pitch here:

Copenhagen

We had a short visit at the Copenhagen flames where we talked Esports to Web3 strategies with the founders. We came up with smaller campaigns we could engage with the Copenhagen flames community as the first steps of our partnership.

Compensation

• Experience Level 7

Period #1:

• $9000 (xDai)
  • $7500 (DXD) over 36 months with a 12-month cliff. (will be done in a separate proposal.)
  • 0.16667% REP (voting power in DXdao)

Stipend and other costs will be made in a separate proposal

9 Likes

Hey Zett, Its awesome working with you and learning from you. You have been taking great initiatives across the DXdao and contributing to wherever possible. Aanndd, it feels like your time and energy is too distracted with many areas within the DAO and Swapr team and DXdao will greatly benefit if we could get Zetts time away from all the other activities and have him focus mainly with Swapr. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Want to close the months of May & June. I’m a little bit late on recaps and my memory after having Covid past week has not been the best. I’ll do my best.

Recap Period #2 (May)

Release of DXstats v1.5.0. Swapr analytics. This release highlights a new dashboard

Swapr Beta 12 Release:
Some highlights in this release:

• New Swap box
  • USD price impact
  • USD price input/output
  • New font (inter). We decreased font used from multiple font files into one file. Inter Variable.
  • Branding color updated into the dapp.
  • Swapr got polygon support for eco routing. Sushiswap, QuickSwap and DYFN Network.
  • and muuuuuuch much more. This is probably one of our biggest update. Go check it out.

During this period we reached some really nice milestones that can be read here:

• Swapr Statistics:
    • 1M transactions across all chains: Mainnet, Arbitrum One, and Gnosis Chain
    • 1000 tickets and PRs on GitHub.
    • No #1 DEX on GC

A new refreshed liquidity design was designed during this period. Part of the Swapr 1.5 design.

Compensation

• Experience Level 7

Period #2:

• $9000 (xDai)
  • Rep will be requested in a REP sync proposal.
2 Likes

Recap #3 (June)

Beta 13 Release

Highlights included:

• Eco Bridging! Compare and bridge using the fastest and cheapest route(s) from Arbitrum Bridge and Socket on one page. Connext Network and OmniBridge are coming in the next release.

• Uniswap V3 support!

• New DIY farming design and features

Up to 4 rewards

Simulated price/staking

• Socket Bridge on Polygon

• Curve on GnosisChain

and a bunch of other cool stuff. Check it out.

During this period me and @0xVenky started planning Q3. We done a lot of sessions together with the squad with miro planning and estimating features. Here is a sneak peak.

It’s been a very rewarding quarterly planning. We also started doing budgeting which i will present in the next proposal for Q3.

Going through the Goals i set during the start of these periods:

Goals

• Q2 - Q3 Planning image
  • Socket v2 Integration (launch) image
  • Connext Integration image
  • xDai Bridge Integration (Moved to Q3)
  • Ecorouter + Bridge on Polygon image
  • DIY Farming 1.5 image
  • Advanced Trading View (Will be done during Q3)
  • SWPR Governance MVP (Hopefully Q3)
  • Curve, 0x & Cowswap Integration (Semi done and will be all integrated during Q3)
  • ETH Amsterdam Swag image
  • Attend ETH Amsterdam image

Compensation

• Experience Level 7

Period #3:

• $9000 (xDai)
  • Rep will be requested in a REP sync proposal.
3 Likes