LevelK and github:AugustoL are ready to propose the work and compensation to be done in the next two months, where they will have more clear responsibilities, goals and compensation that past proposals, each proposal has been written individually and they already shared it internally in the community and received positive feedback on it.
The proposals are planned to be submitted in the following days once the payout of the past work proposals are done.
From 01/07/2020 to 31/08/2020, 2 months.
- Maintenance of openraise-dapp, dxdao-snapshot and voting-dapp-daostack.
- Fix production bugs.
- Maintain repository dependencies and hosting up to date.
- Review new pull requests.
- Help collaborators.
- Provide technical support to the community.
- Host weekly dev calls each Tuesday and publish dev call notes each Wednesday.
- Release of openraise-dapp v0.3.0, finish all v0.3.0 milestone issues.
- Release of dxswap v1.0.0 deployed on mainnet, have the uniswap fork with less changes as possible deployed on mainnet , owned by the DXdao and documented.
- Research and development of WalletScheme, ERC20Guild and DXDVotingMachine, present production ready contracts with tests and documentation in dxdao-arc fork.
Work on all goals has already started, ideally all of them would be done in two months, but it depends on how much time it takes the maintenance responsibilities. At least openraise and dxswap should be accomplished by the time this worker agreement finishes.
The compensation is submitted according to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 4. github:AugustoL already received 39500 REP from past proposals and at the end of this worker agreement he would be on commitment level number 5 with his max reputation already reached and DXD in vested contracts.
Therefore his financial compensation should be near ~5200 USD per month plus 4000 REP.
- 8000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid on when the proposal gets approved and 50% on 31/08/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
- 2400 USD to be paid DXD in a vesting contract of 12 months with a 6 months cliff. Uints the price from buy price of dxtrust.eth.link at the time of creation. The vesting contract would be created and funded in the final payment the 31/08/2020 and use 01/07/2020 as the starting date of the vesting.
- 4000 REP, to be issued on 31/08/2020 when the worker agreement finishes.
The compensation proposed is for a total of 10400 USD (8000 USD in ETH and 2400 USD in DXD) and 4000 REP.
- openraise-dapp #2 collaborator
- dxdao-snapshot author
- voting-dapp-daostack author
- DAOTalk summary: https://daotalk.org/u/augustol/summary
- Author of DXdao Worker Compensation Guidelines 2020
- Governance: Research and implement interface/tooling improvements. Assist in bettering governance processes.
- Product: Product support for Omen, Mesa, DXswap, Mix, Landing Page, and DXtrust. Help facilitate requirements and proposals, developer onboarding, and releases. Help tie products into DXdao governance.
- Community building: Engage in opportunities to speak with other communities and new audiences. Help with community onboarding.
- Security: Maintaining security priorities and establishing an ongoing relationship with a reputable auditing firm.
- Work with github:AugustoL on research and development of WalletScheme, DXDVotingMachine, and bringing an alternative voting interface to dxdao.eth. Decentralization and reducing gas costs are priorities.
- Work with DAOstack on improvements to Alchemy. Improve UI for proposal history and search. Improve UI for voting.
- Explore signaling tools in order to improve everyone’s understanding of community sentiment (Sidechain, Abridged, Urbit)
- Provide technical guidance to the Governance Working Group
- Work with github:pimato and Nico on defining requirements for Omen and DXswap governance interfaces
- Work with community and define requirements for treasury management integrations (e.g. Makde trades on Mesa/Gnosis Protocol or on DXswap)
- Community Building
- Be available to engage in speaking opportunities (past examples include my interviews with Felipe Duarte on Mess Adoption and Brad Laurie on BlockchainBrad)
- Support community onboarding by directly interacting with new members and improving onboarding processes
- Publish DAOtalk post outlining security needs of DXdao
- Establish an auditing relationship between DXdao and a reputable auditing firm
The compensation is submitted according to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 6 since LevelK already received the max amount of REP in past proposals.
- 12000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid once the proposal gets approved and 50% on 31/08/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
- 12000 USD to be paid DXD based on https://dxdao.eth.link/#/exchange (Currently 0.4935 ETH per DXD) in a vesting contract of 24 months with a 6 months cliff. The vesting contract would be created and funded at final payment and use 01/07/2020 as the starting date of the vesting.