This worker proposal covers my commitment for the last few months. I’m sorry to be yet another contributor who submits his worker proposal late. I’m aware of the current discussion of punishing late worker proposals and applied a penalty that I think is fair. I’m happy to discuss the penalty if needed.
February 1st to May 15th, 2021
- Help formalize the vision of the Aqua product together with Martin.
- Designing the Aqua protocol & technical infrastructure
- Development of the protocol MVP, focused on Smart Contracts
- Help onboarding & supporting new developers
- DXdao Governance Platform:
- Installation of new governance schemes in order to interact flexibel with external protocols
- Finalization, deployment & test-run of Swapr Liquidity relayer
- Finalization, deployment & test-run of Gnosis Protocol relayer
- Maintain & updates of DXdao proposal security bot
- Finalization, deployment & test-run of the Omen Arbitrator Contract
- Protocol Design
- Protocol Development
- First security review (no full audit yet) by Phil passed with just a few minor findings/optimizations in the overall architecture.
- Installation of MultiCall Schemes
- Swapr Liquidity Relayer
- Gnosis Protocol Relayer
- Omen Arbitrator Contract
- Maintenance of DXdao Governance Platform Security Bot & Tenderly Integration
- Governance Refunds: #2, #3 & #4
- Experience Level: 5
- Time commitment: Full-time 100%
28,00026,600 DAI: For 3,5 months of work at level 5 to be paid in one retroactive payout proposal.
- 40 DXD ($21,000 based on the all-time high of DXD of $523.77): Vested for 2 years with a 1 year cliff starting August 1st, 2021.0
- REP: As a penalty for submitting the worker proposal late, I don’t request any REP.
- I’m not asking for any REP
- 5% cut on the stablecoin payment
I reduced my working capacity & took time off between May 16th and June 30rd and won’t submit a worker proposal for this period. My next worker proposal will cover Juli & forward with reduced capacity – DAOalk post coming.