The proposals is planned to be submitted in the following days once the payout of the past work proposals pass.
From 01/09/2020 to 31/10/2020, 2 months.
- Maintenance of openraise-dapp, dxdao-contracts and voting-dapp-daostack.
- Fix production bugs.
- Maintain repository dependencies and hosting up to date.
- Review new pull requests.
- Help collaborators.
- Provide technical support to the community.
- Host weekly dev calls each Tuesday and publish dev call notes each Wednesday.
- Coordinate with DXdao and execute the release of DXswap v1.0.0 on mainnet.
- Deploy DXdao on kovan with new GenesisProtocol & Contributions Rewards scheme and DXDVotingMachine and WalletScheme schemes.
- Research and development of WalletScheme, ERC20Guild and DXDVotingMachine, present production ready contracts with tests and documentation in dxdao-contracts.
- Release of openraise-dapp v0.3.0, finish all v0.3.0 milestone issues.
The compensation is submitted according to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 5. github:AugustoL already received 43500 REP and 6.87 DXD in vesting contracts from past proposals
Therefore his financial compensation should be near ~5600 USD per month plus 4000 REP.
- 9000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid on when the proposal gets approved and 50% on 31/10/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
- 2200 USD to be paid DXD in a vesting contract of 12 months with a 6 months cliff. With the price from buy price of dxtrust.eth.link at the time of creation. The vesting contract would be created and funded in the final payment the 31/10/2020 and use 01/09/2020 as the starting date of the vesting.
- 4000 REP, to be issued on 31/10/2020 when the worker agreement finishes.
The compensation proposed is for a total of 11200 USD (9000 USD in ETH and 2200 USD in DXD) and 4000 REP.
The compensation is adjusted to the expert level and commitment level 5 of worker compensation guidelines, in case of any change in the compensation amounts the compensation in this proposal will be adjusted to match the latest one form the agreed worker compensation guidelines.
- openraise-dapp top collaborator
- dxdao-snapshot author
- voting-dapp-daostack author
- dxdao-contracts maintainer
- DXswap-core top contributor
- DXswap-periphery top contributor
- DXswap-sdk top contributor
- DXswap-dapp top contributor
- DAOTalk summary: https://daotalk.org/u/augustol/summary
- Author of DXdao Worker Compensation Guidelines 2020
- Worker Proposal 07-08 2020 Payout with work done