After being introduced to the opportunity by Martin a few weeks ago and speaking with various squad leaders, I would like to commit to building out various front end dashboarding and analytics tools to start, with the intention of going deeper and eventually helping with protocol and smart contracts . I’m looking forward to adding as much value as possible to the DXdao organization.
From 03/01/2021 to 04/30/2021, 8 weeks.
DXdao Global Analytics Dashboard
- Build initial version of dashboard to display overall organization activity and project activity summaries
- Home Page as overall view of DXdao activity/metrics (summary of github commits, votes, TVL) with sub pages for project-specific data:
- Page for Omen-specific data
- Page for Swapr-specific data
- Page for Mesa(TBD? - possibly just set it up for future integration)
- Will work with leaders on specifying exact metrics over time
- Bring in subset of current Dune Analytics graphs where appropriate
- Integrate Subgraph data where appropriate
- Integrate multi-network switch in UI (start with xDAI)
- Integrate multi network switch in UI (start with xDAI)
- Propose additional UI, Charts, and useful data for LPs
- Goal is to make Swapr data/interface more useful than standard Uniswap clone
- Develop and maintain DXdao Global Analytics Dashboard & repo
- Work with team leaders to plan and solve data/charting/analytics needs on various projects
- Provide technical help, assistance & testing for other workers willing to work on these projects
- Experience Level: 5
- Time commitment: Part Time 20h/week (running another business).
- $8,000 (ETH) for two months of work at level 5, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment the last week of April.
- No REP (part time)
- benjaminmbrown (Benjamin Michael Brown) · GitHub
- https://chainwave.substack.com - manage 150+ member #defi community built in 2 months
- Currently building a private blockchain p2p securities exchange and a healthcare sms messaging application for hospital systems for clients
- Manage 5 contractors at Chainwave on various web & blockchain projects
- Active in DeFi - understand all the pain points of user in farming, lending, LPing, and NFTs
- Have built and deployed dApps to testnet. Ex code: GitHub - ChainWaveLabs/chainwave-multisignature-wallet: Multi-Signature Wallet built on Ethereum
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/benjaminmichaelbrown