As many of you are aware around the marketing team, I have been contributing over the past few months in more of a part-time capacity in an effort to better balance external commitments with contributions to DXdao.
To that end, I am retrospectively requesting payment for my work since the conclusion of my previous proposal.
- Overseeing strategy and execution for DXdao’s Twitter. This included all branded graphics + social media posting during this period.
- Overseeing strategy and execution for Omen Twitter.
- Taking Marketing Strategy & Comms call and assisting with overall direction.
Having read the DXdao compensation guidelines, I believe I am at a Level 5 experience as a Growth Marketer. You can read more about my professional background here.
In addition to this - I now oversee growth, strategy and content for ARCx and dHEDGE, which demonstrates a high level understanding of growth within this industry.
I believe that my time spent was around 15-20 hours per week, making it a Part Time role. As such, I am requesting approx 38% of 8,000 USDC - which is 3,000 USDC. In addition to this, I will be requesting 0.1666% REP.
Over the coming months, I will be contributions on the following:
- Social Media strategy for DXdao and underlying products
- Developing marketing collateral and graphics for DXdao - as well as supporting Zett on designs
- Working with Keenan on the new DXdao website design
- Helping with marketing and growth direction and contributing to Marketing Comms team.
I am open to feedback on the above and how the community thinks contributors should be paid retrospectively for work!