From 01/07/2020 to 31/08/2020, 2 months.
- Product management for Dxswap, Omen and Mix which includes:
- Weekly dev/all-hands/biz calls
- Task management and quality assurance via github (example: Omen.eth)
- UI/UX design for Dxswap, Omen and Mix which includes:
- Playgrounds which allows developers and the community to see and feel the UI.
- Design specification
- 12000 USD to be paid in ETH. 50% to be paid once the proposal gets approved and 50% on 31/08/2020 when the work agreement finishes.
- 9000 USD to be paid DXD based on https://dxdao.eth.link/#/exchange (Currently 0.5099 ETH per DXD) in a vesting contract of 24 months with a 6 months cliff. The vesting contract would be created and funded at final payment and use 01/07/2020 as the starting date of the vesting. EDIT: Because there was some feedback that this is high, Corkus is asking for a lesser rate of $10,500 per month, $6000 in ETH per month according to the guidelines and the rest in vesting DXD.
The compensation is submitted according to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 6. Corkus has contributed to the collective since genesis with already the max reputation reached.
- Design UI/UX and Branding of mix.eth
- Design UI/UX/Branding and product management for omen.eth Version 1
- Design UI/UX for omen.eth Version 2
- Design UI/UX and product management for dxdao.eth
- Designed the first truly on-chain decentralised exchange called Oasis (previously maker-market)
- Designed oasis.direct which was one of the first swap interfaces.