Worker Payout Proposal 04/08/21 - 05/08/21

This proposal is requesting the second half of funds for work done on Omen from 02/23/21 to 05/08/21

Duration: one month

Experience level: 1

Proof of Work:
https://github.com/protofire/omen-exchange/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Agem1no
Please check open and closed as 4 open PRs are slated to be approved/merged shortly

Reflections:

My time with Omen has been one full of great learning experiences and while I feel as though I’ve improved a fair amount since starting, there is still a long road ahead.

Until somewhat recently I often made pull requests which required a lot of changes which could have been avoided by just slowing down and writing cleaner, more thought-out code, as opposed to trying to produce a PR as fast as possible. I am improving in this area and working on doing it right the first time, as opposed to unnecessarily going back and forth with the Omen team and doing multiple reviews/edits.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, there was a period of time where I was not able to adhere to my promised full time schedule. This is the first and last time it will happen, and to rectify this I am taking away 20% pay from this proposal, split evenly between my DAI and DXD payments.

Compensation:

$2400 DAI, $1200 in DXD vesting over 24 months with a 12 month cliff, based on the all-time high of DXD (coingecko.com) of $523.77(1200 USD / 523.77 = 2.291 DXD) and 0.1667% REP.

(40% reduced salary total. 20% first time worker reduction + 20% reduction for missed time)

3 Likes