Over the last month, I’ve been working on updating the Worker Compensation Guidelines. This has been discussed on the last few Governance calls and I’ve also received feedback from several individual contributors. I want to present the current draft, seek community feedback and move forward with an on-chain proposal.
A couple things to flag:
- Base salary in ETH/Dai + DXD compensation (priced at the bonding curve)
- Self-identify experience level to determine compensation amount
- Trial/Ramp up period - 1st month - 70%, 2nd - 80%, 3rd - 90; full comp on month 4
- DXD vesting - currently 1 year
Check out the full document for more:
I did want to gauge the community’s thoughts on two areas, trial ramp up period & vesting schedule.
Trial ramp up period:
- 3 month trial period (Month 1 = 70% of compensation, Month 2 = 80%, Month 3 = 90%)
- 2 month trial period (Month 1 = 75%, Month 2 = 90%)
- No trial period
- 1 year DXD vesting
- 2 year DXD vesting
Please check out the full doc, vote in the polls and provide any feedback below. We will be discussing on tomorrow’s Governance discussion.