Weekly Dev Call 28/97/20 Notes
Mesa: Preparing new release from dex-react repository.
Omen: v1.1.3 release:
- Market creators can now create custom categories
- Market creators can now set their own trading fee with a range of 0 to 5%
- Show open and closed market counts on picked category
- Replace horizontal asset pair picker with a dropdown
- On Market creation, show most popular categories and allow fetching of more categories
- Show all markets on Rinkeby again
DXswap: Dxswap-sdk to support swap and protocol fees, we have to prepare the DXswap scheme in DXdao, which is required for DXswap to be announced on mainnet.
ERC20Guild: PR with tests for it in progress.
ERC20Guild for dxd: Guild for DXD is happening with flash loan protection, we will have a “guild” view in dxstrust.eth.
Wiki by @pepo :
- OrbitDB provider: finished and tested.
- Working on preparing the support infrastructure for OrbitDB (IPFS and OrbitDB public pinning services)
- New developer onboard since yesterday! he is now 100% focused on the work for dxDAO with me.
- Currently working on Alchemy to show the changes of the wiki associated to a proposal at the voting step.