Weekly Developer Call 12/01/22 notes:
- Conditional farming contracts are being audited.
- Discussion about integration of other defi exchanges, a sushiswap integration is on the way.
- Discussion about how migration will work and how can it be implemented on swapr.
- Presentation of future Mesa architecture (in draft status) Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases..
- Omen scalar markets feature finished, is being tested right now, ready to be included in next release.
- Finalization of markets now occurs in omen dapp, the user doesnt need to leave the dapp to finalize markets anymore.
- Daostack presented the scalable voting idea Alchemy Improvement Draft -- Scalable Voting.
- Long discussion about Arbitrum integration for L2 support.
- DXtrust v0.3.0 would be designed by @Zett and once designs are done the release will be submitted. ( It will show more data about teh bonding curve and allow buy/sell of dxd trough swapr).