Weekly Developer Call 15/12/20 notes:
- Alpha version released! Already counts with a good amount of liquidity, now waiting for ens content assignment of the dapp.
- Already found few bugs on the swap dapp and the dxstats site, nothing critical, we can expect to have a new proposal assigning a new ens content record soon.
- Short discussion explaining the reasoning behind the naming on alpha-beta-stable versions, swpr will be in stable state once we have all the features that makes it unique integrated.
- Short discussion about the easy auction tool that sounds that is ready to be added soon, @sky maybe you can expand a little bit about it in a comment
- There is a still a lot of questions about how the dapp development and what we can/should do over it, I think we can expect to have another call with gnosis team soon to have a more clear understanding and path on how are we going to work together and the interest of each organization in the mesa dapp.
- Scalar markets almost ready, the feature is being heavily tested right now.
- Omen is deployed on sokol network. (xdai test network).