Weekly Developer Call 17/11/20 notes:
- Testing in Rinkeby, you can follow the updates on this PR https://github.com/levelkdev/dxswap-dapp/pull/45.
- Swpr announced with roadmap: https://medium.com/swapr/dxdao-announces-swapr-becoming-the-first-dao-to-launch-a-defi-protocol-on-ethereum-d45c291ae86a
- Liquidity relayer wnet under review and will be merged soon https://github.com/levelkdev/dxswap-periphery/pull/22.
- Update mesa from https://github.com/gnosis/dex-react/releases/tag/v1.6.1 and https://github.com/gnosis/dex-react/releases/tag/v1.6.0, lot of small UX/UI changes and fixes.
- Kleros Verification Process is being finalized
- Updating omen subgraph to include the omen token list and market details with the goal to reduce infura requests.
- PR for setting outcomes by staking ETH on reality.eth inside omen is currently in testing.
- xDai Bridge designs finalized
- DXtrust aka Bonding Curve: LOONG discussion about what can, cant and should do with the DXD held by DXdao.
- Gnosis protocol relayer being developed by @nico.
- New release of landing page will happen soon with documents updated and dxswap -> swpr updates.
- New walletconnect flow.
- Status browser support.