Weekly Developer Call 28/10/20 notes:
- Testing in rinkeby and getting the dapp ready for mainnet, https://github.com/levelkdev/dxswap-dapp/pull/45.
- DXswapRelayer and OracleCreator will be audited, this is not required for mainnet launch but yes for providing liquidty to dxswap.
- New reselase v1.4.1 that fixes the wrong configuration files used in past release done.
- We talked about getting more people involved in mesa project management/development.
- It was mostly me (@AugustoL) sharing my idea and ambition about building a simple voting dapp that works alongside alchemy but uses another Voting Machine that will allow us to refund votes on chain, use DXD for staking and sign and share signed votes.
Omen Version 1.1.9
- New styles for buttons, dropdowns, and inputfields.
- Fix issue with switching between different sorting criteria
- Meta information have tooltips now which more details about a market
- Verification badge now moved from title to the Meta information bar
- Restrict horizontal scrolled on mobile
- Users are now able to clone a market by using the newly added more button in the market details view.
- Market Progress Lifecycle button is now aligned to the left of the market details widget.
- Fix issue an issue with input 0.0 which reverted back to 0 in the manual probability input field
- Summarize liquidity and trading volume with 1000 USD=1k
- Improve the way Omen loads markets which results in faster loading times
- Market detail widget is now including the liquidity and users can switch between 24h volume/Total volume and UTC-time/Local-time
- The import market process has been redesigned.
- The probability of imported markets can now be changed by the user.
We talked about how much Omen has grown in the past months but how we are not communicating it properly to the masses, this is a project developed entirely by a decentralized organization, a huge milestone for the entire crypto community pushing the boundaries of collaboration and proving how effective decentralized organizations can be.