Weekly call agenda 23.02.2021, 18.15 CET
- Alpress development - library nodes issue, need resolving or need to be pinned manually - mdt
- decided to post blog: agenda.alpress.eth to the mainnet after green flag from mdt - kris and eyal
- ALP token distribution fair allocation - all
- give up some % tokens for the fund money received from DXDAO?
- cut token distribution in half from the release to mainnet?
- release tokens for work done in past?
- organise separate meeting to discuss
- Collider proposal discussion - all
Car park items
- Alpress DAO on Alchemy - contact DXDAO to check if anything planned to improve DAOstack UX - kris, eyal
- Alpress DAO - prepare a draft for the next meeting / eyal
- regular dao is extremely expensive
- almonit chain / with validators e.g. neiman, pepesza
- layer 2 DAO, we will design ourselves, possible but difficult to estimate the cost
- dao on mainnet which is a multisig
- IPNS / messaging type system - option to reduce high gas costs
- Contact Almonit blog users ask if they would be interested in using Alpress after the release of the agenda blog to the mainnet
- benefit: single registration cost vs. multiple gas cost for each change/edit to an article
- contract wallet might have some problems signing / can it be signed by a user?
- Storage solution - collect all accounts in one place - kris
- Project management - Git Lab / Trelo / Jira / /Notion (+integration) / Git hub - kris
- Git Hub repository / - collect all repos in one place - mdt, kris