31/11/2021-31/01/2022, 2 months
For the upcoming period I will be focusing mostly on Swapr front-end related tasks as well as helping coordinate development and planning. Along with DXstats page if needed.
Front-end for all single sided staking tokens (currently it supports only Swapr)
Separation of rewards and pools section
xSwapr front-end implementation
Possibly learning and helping a bit on Solidity side for Governance
- New features if needed potentially implementing single sided staking campaigns
- Code reviews and code maintenance
- Single sided stake feature: Feature/single sided stake draft by Mi-Lan · Pull Request #496 · levelkdev/dxswap-dapp · GitHub
- Liquidity mining queries: Consolidated liqudity mining campaign queries by Mi-Lan · Pull Request #465 · levelkdev/dxswap-dapp · GitHub
- Style improvements Beta v6/style improvements by Mi-Lan · Pull Request #457 · levelkdev/dxswap-dapp · GitHub
- New pair list design : New pair list by Mi-Lan · Pull Request #427 · levelkdev/dxswap-dapp · GitHub
Sdk pr: SingleSidedStaking class Feature/single sided staking by Mi-Lan · Pull Request #50 · levelkdev/dxswap-sdk · GitHub
Code reviews and feedback for new developers on dxStats
What I didn’t do well:
- I think I still have a long way to go on improving my front-end skills but I’m not sure how to go about it. I tried watching some advanced react tutorials but It didn’t help much. I think detailed feedback on my pr-s from more skilled devs can be a big help.
- I didn’t like how I did tasks related to Carrot and definitely lack skills on implementing stuff in a fresh codebase that doesn’t have everything in place, I think I’m much better at reusing an existing structure since that’s what I got used to, which is an area for improvement.
What I did well:
- I managed to implement SingleSidedStaking
- Provided help and assistance to new developers
- Big thank you to @adamazad for taking time to have a call with me and explain ins and outs of subgraph while implementing single sided staking campaign which helped me alot in understanding subgraph better, as well as providing good feedback on the sdk pr! Very nice of you to do that! Thanks!
I will be applying as level 4 full-time for two months.
14000USD paid in xDAI. First half of 7000USD upfront and second half of 7000USD at the end of proposal duration paid in xDai.
10000$ in DXD paid at the end of the proposal duration vested for 2 years with one year cliff, since i only applied once for dxd owed to me i would like to keep track of it until we have a better vesting solution. This is the only vesting proposal i created and these are the rest i haven’t been paid yet ( 1555$,2400$, 4000$,8000$,8000$,8000$,8000$,10000$).
0.3334% REP of that 0.1667% paid with the first proposal and other half of 0.1667% with second proposal
Compensation for ETHLisbon:
- Daily stipend = 800 USD
- Travel: 600 USD
- Covid Tests: 150 USD
- LisCon Ticket: 270 USD
Total: 1820 USD