Violet Worker Proposal 31/05/2022-31/07/2022

Timeframe:

31/05/2022-31/07/2022, 2 months

Responsibilities

Swapr:

• In the upcoming period I want to focus on making sure we start using and implementing changes related to refactoring along with keeping high standard for code quality, which includes me making big effort to improve as well
  • I would like to push effort of starting to use StoryBook when developing our front-end since I think it will increase modularity of our codebase and reduce chance of bugs slipping in as well as speed up development process
  • Implementation of top-up campaigns once designs are ready and If we agree in the upcoming planning session I would like to be involved in limit orders for swapr

Proof of work:

• Delivered on previous months proposal ->DIY Farming 1.5 along with simulation part
  • Code reviews, feedback,planning and onboarding new developers

ETH Amsterdam

During Eth Amsterdam myself @zett @adamazad @fluidropp @jpkcambradge hacked on a project called Nimi which was one of 13 finalists!

Self evaluation previous working period:

What I didn’t do well:

• I think I should manage my vacations better so that I can stay focused and not take them ad hoc since it impacts my productivity.

What I did well:

• I think hackathon in Amsterdam was amazing experience. It’s so good to have validation for something after working your ass off for 2 days straight. Winning the hackathon brought a lot of positive attention to dxDao and networking after we had tons of interest from people.

Compensation

I will be applying as level 5 full-time for two months. Will be requesting columbia stipend also with first proposal.

• 14000USD paid in xDAI. First half of 7000USD upfront and second half of 7000USD at the end of proposal duration paid in xDai.
  • Columbia stipend: 1700USD for Hotel +1200USD(travel)=2900USD with the first proposal
  • 10000$ in DXD paid at the end of the proposal duration vested for 2 years with one year cliff, since i only applied once for dxd owed to me i would like to keep track of it until we have a better vesting solution. This is the only vesting proposal i created and these are the rest i haven’t been paid yet ( 1555$,2400$, 4000$,8000$,8000$,8000$,8000$,10000$,10000$,10000$,10000$).
  • 0.3334% REP of that 0.1667% paid with the first proposal and other half of 0.1667% with second proposal
8 Likes

Live proposal :dxvote.eth

2 Likes

Just to clarify, this is a goal, and hence should be under the Goals section.

3 Likes

Thank you for your valuable contributions @Violet ! It is important to highlight that Violet has done an exceptional job at recruiting new contributors to DXdao over the past few months

5 Likes

Really appreciate the recruitment efforts! Looking forward to seeing what you accomplish with Swapr.

And hacking together in Amsterdam was a blast :slight_smile:

3 Likes