31/03/2021-31/05/2021, 2 months
I will be primary be contributing to Omen development along with minor commitment to dxDao blog
- Mostly front-end tasks although I tried contributing to subgraph it didn’t quite work out. Also I would like to get more involved with solidity since i’ve actually written some contracts prior to joining dxDao(example) as well as some minor work with the previous employment. I wanted to start light and just help out with testing and get as much exposure to SC as I can. Curious what you guys think.
- Contribute on DXdao blog development
Proof of work:
What I didn’t do good:
I think i need to communicate more clearly, half the time I sound like some drunk Russian
(I read quite a lot and primarily english literature but seems that’s not enough)
I learned a lot of new stuff by doing but I think I still need to dedicate more time to learning when I’m not working on tasks.
Educate myself better on the defi ecosystem there is so much going on and it’s very hard to keep up along with holes that I already have.
What I did good:
- I tried to push myself out of my comfort zone a lot when working on Omen regarding tasks I took on. Couple of tasks were really terrifying. I had no idea how to solve them but managed to push through somehow with a little help from my friends. If I get in my comfort zone in the future, it wouldn’t be good for my growth.
I will be applying as level 3 full-time for two months. I’m not sure yet but I may take 2 days off and If i do I will make sure to subtract that from my second payment by 600USD.
- 12000USD paid in xDAI. First half of 6000USD upfront and second half of 6000USD at the end of proposal duration paid in xDai.
- 8000$ in DXD payed at the end of the proposal duration vested for 2 years with one year cliff, since i only applied once for dxd owed to me i would like to keep track of it until we have a better vesting solution. This is the only vesting proposal i created and these are the rest i haven’t been paid yet ( 1555$,2400$, 4000$,8000$)
- 0.3334% REP of that 0.1667% paid with the first proposal and other half of 0.1667% with second proposal