Below is the scope of work to be done for the months of April and May. I have briefed about the scope of work and also some reflections on my first committed worker proposal.
For April and May:
I would still want to continue to work parttime, but would like to extend it to 25 hours a week.
I would prefer to work fulltime with Swapr, as it kind of helps me keep focus while I also do my dayjob and can control the time that I work in the evenings and weekends.
Reflections from March:
I worked with Mesa helping them to setup SCRUM process and I think I did a decent job until the time I spent with them there.
I had to reassign myself to join Swapr to coordinate the Swapr Alpha and Beta releases along with testing Swapr, while Zett was on vacation.
I also felt that I committed to a lot of different things in my proposal and I was not able to complete them because of the full commitment with Swapr for about 3 weeks.
What I did well:
- Testing and coordinating Swapr releases for Alpha 4 and Alpha 5 along with Federico
- Testing liquidity mining for Swapr with Federico
- Initial structuring of Scrum for Mesa with Martin and the Mesa team.
- Helping Omen with their xDAI Dune dashboard with Kaden.
What I did not do well:
- OKRs. I think I was a bit too early with DxDAO to understand all of the products and then drive OKRs. I would take a jab at it once again when I try out OKRs just for Swapr and then take that experience and share it with other squads.
- Testing Mesa or Omen, I wish I had a bit more time that I can spend with other squads to know and understand the products better and also for me to learn the different aspects of decentralisation, but this is something that I want to pick up maybe after Swapr Beta.
- Zero involvement with BizDev initiatives for want of time and priorities. I would prefer to spend more time with products for this worker proposal period and then get a jog on BizDev initiatives when we have launched Swapr.
The proposal is for the months of April and May 2021 and I consider myself a Level 4 as per the worker compensation guidelines.
Days that I will be off: April 2 to 5 (Easter). May 13 and 14.
I would like to get paid as per the spreadsheet calculation below
- $4375 each month done through two xDai proposals
- 5.98 DXD each month, priced at Coingecko ATH vested for 2 years with a one year cliff.
- 0.104% REP each month.
Previous worker proposal: