Hello all! I’m Kenny (@vangrim on Keybase), and a full-stack Web3 developer part of the DxGov team.
For this contributor proposal period, I’d like to suggest allocating 20% of a regular full-time commitment to the Nimi team. For this month, which also marks the end of the incubation period, the Nimi team will focus a lot on preparing for ETHDenver. See Nimi Incubation Grant - DXVentures .
- Facilitating development for the developers regarding the upcoming epics (e.g., prioritizing tasks, defining epics, coordinating with the product team regarding strategy), which includes more ENS integrations and more robust infrastructure.
- Branch off and release of product every sprint
- Be in charge of the sprint and sprint meetings on Monday.
- Actively engage in weekly meetings to bring the Nimi product ready for post-incubation.
- Act as technical project manager in charge, which includes managing Nimi’s development processes, planning issues in accordance with the roadmap, and coordinating between QA and developers (examples: release strategy, incident management, e.g.).
- Full time (8hr/week)
- Level 4
- $1200 DAI (20% of $6000 DAI)
- $800 DXD (20% of $4000 DXD) - Vested for three years with a 1-year cliff starting 23 January 2022.
- 0.0334% REP.
NOTE: The above compensation will be provided through DevX AG (@DevX) e.g. devx.eth.
- 3+ years of experience building applications on React, TypeScript, Node.js, and many back-end-related frameworks.
- 3+ years as a privacy lawyer. Worked with a variety of clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Completed pull requests for DXvote , DXdao Contracts , and DAVI
- VanGrim (through Zanarkand AB) Contributor Proposal (18 November - 17 January)
- VanGrim (through Zanarkand AB) Contributor Proposal (18 September - 17 November)
- VanGrim (through Zanarkand AB) Contributor Proposal (18 July - 17 September)
- VanGrim Contributor Proposal 12 May - 11 July (2022)
- Vangrim Contributor Proposal 12 March - 11 May (2022)
- VanGrim Worker Proposal Trial Period (11 Feb - 11 March 2022)