Hello all! I’m Kenny (@vangrim on Keybase) and a full-stack Web3 developer part of the DxGov team. The DxGov team is currently in charge of building and launching DAVI (previously Guilds), a necessary step upon which Governance 2.0 will be built.
For the next period, DXgov will continuously work with DAVI, writing smart contracts to support the operations, and lastly to finally launch DAVI into open beta (if everything goes as expected).
Deploy DAVI for the closed beta on the Goerli Test network for several DAOs/guilds including Swapr and DXD.
I proposed a release strategy to QA and the squad. For the next period, I want to work closer with @ross, the squad, and QA to formalize and implement this release strategy. This will be essential for our development cycles going forward into open beta.
After the audit concerning our v2 contracts, we will start to plan and implement Subgraph. Subgraph will be used to support our contracts and create stability and speed (we are currently lacking in DxVote for example).
In Bogota, we will gather the squad to write a tech specification for the Voting Machine. This is an important step toward Governance 2.0 (maybe the most important?).
Continue to work on the roadmap of DxGov, this includes: maintaining the product, implementing new designs and features, assisting QA, and continuing to work on currently existing issues as can be seen here.
Continue to be active in governance and initiatives in DxDAO outside of DxGov development activities which include active governance on the forum and on-chain, weekly business/development/product strategy/governance calls, and other related activities.
- Continue to develop DAVI and smart contracts related to DXgov.
- Maintain and develop processes together with the development squad and the QA team to ensure a holistic product experience (maintenance, development, QA, development processes).
- Be an active participant in forming more transparent ways of working (working agreements, technical decisions, mob sessions, sprint planning, etc.) in DXgov.
- Support the squad with day-to-day operations such as code reviews, pair programming, brainstorming, and other tech-related tasks.
- Be communicative and involved in DXgov’s mission during sprint planning, daily standups, DXdao meetings, etc.
- Set aside time to help govern DXdao (from voting on proposals to discussing topics and helping/starting initiatives.
- Full time (40hr/week)
- Level 4
- $6000 ($6000 * 2) to be sent half on the first payment proposal, and half on the second payment proposal
- $4000 ($4000 * 2) DXD - Vested for three years with a 1-year cliff starting the 18 September 2022.
- First payment proposal: 0.1667% REP.
- Second payment proposal: 0.1667% REP
I will also be asking for the remainder of the stipend for DXBogota
- DevCon ticket: $299.
NOTE: The above compensation will be provided through DevX AG (@DevX) e.g. devx.eth.
- 2+ years of experience building applications on React, TypeScript, Node.js, and many back-end-related frameworks.
- 3+ years as a privacy lawyer. Worked with a variety of clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Completed pull requests for DXvote , DXdao Contracts , and DAVI