Hello all! I’m Kenny (@vangrim on Keybase), and a full-stack Web3 developer part of the DxGov team. The DxGov team is currently in charge of building and launching DAVI (previously Guilds), a necessary step upon which Governance 2.0 will be built.
For this contributor proposal period I’d like to suggest dividing my time between DXgov (80%) and Nimi (20%). See Nimi Incubation Grant - DXVentures.
- Fix the issues reported by Team Omega’s audit of the Gov 1.5 smart contracts
- Work on supporting Gov 1.5 smart contracts in DAVI (including supporting read functionality through Subgraph)
- Maintain and develop DAVI beta (bug fixes, new features, refactoring, etc.)
- Continue to work on the roadmap of DxGov. This includes: maintaining the product, implementing new designs and features, assisting QA, and continuing to work on currently existing issues as can be seen here.
- Continue to develop DAVI and smart contracts related to DXgov.
- Maintain and develop processes with the development squad and the QA team to ensure a holistic product experience (maintenance, development, QA, and development processes). See the release process as an example.
- Support the squad with day-to-day operations such as code reviews, pair programming, brainstorming, and other tech-related tasks.
- Be communicative and involved in DXgov’s mission during sprint planning, daily standups, DXdao meetings, etc.
- Implement a release strategy that handles coordination between developers and QA.
- Start supporting the nimi backend by abstracting services to be consumed by the Nimi frontend.
- Actively engage in weekly meetings to bring the Nimi product ready for post-incubation.
- Act as technical project manager in-charge which includes managing Nimi’s development processes, planning of issues in accordance with the roadmap and coordinating between QA and developers (examples: release strategy, incident management, e.g.).
- Full time (40hr/week)
- Level 4
- $6000 ($6000 * 2) to be sent half on the first payment proposal, and half on the second payment proposal
- $4000 ($4000 * 2) DXD - Vested for three years with a 1-year cliff starting the 18 November 2022.
- First payment proposal: 0.1667% REP.
- Second payment proposal: 0.1667% REP
NOTE: The above compensation will be provided through DevX AG (@DevX) e.g. devx.eth.
- 2+ years of experience building applications on React, TypeScript, Node.js, and many back-end-related frameworks.
- 3+ years as a privacy lawyer. Worked with a variety of clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Completed pull requests for DXvote , DXdao Contracts , and DAVI
- VanGrim (through Zanarkand AB) Contributor Proposal (18 September - 17 November)
- VanGrim (through Zanarkand AB) Contributor Proposal (18 July - 17 September)
- VanGrim Contributor Proposal 12 May - 11 July (2022)
- Vangrim Contributor Proposal 12 March - 11 May (2022)
- VanGrim Worker Proposal Trial Period (11 Feb - 11 March 2022)