The best Giveth 2.0 introduce yourself thread!

Welcome to the Giveth 2.0 DAO Introduce yourself thread.

Feel free to use these questions to start with, but also feel to deviate.

Who are you?
What brings you to the Giveth space, the DAO space?
What do you think you can bring as a contributor to Giveth? What’s your secret sauce?
Do you have any social accounts you’d like to share to the Giveth community?

2 Likes

Ooo nice, shiny DAOTalk thread!

I want a happier healthier world.

Science tells us giving makes us happy, so I want to make it easier for people to give everything they own away directly to the right people in the most efficient way possible :laughing:

I believe that directly connecting givers to doers, and building communities around causes leads to more engagement, efficient allocation of resources.

I’m also super interested in the tokenisation of impact.

As a contributor I bring a lot of experience in the Impact measurement and validation space, and over 20 years of professional software development experience.

Follow me Twitter
Follow me on Github

3 Likes

Hi everyone and thanks for setting up the thread here :slight_smile:

I would like to welcome you all to the future of giving! Join us in building the best Giveth ever to help sustainable fundraising for your favorite social impact projects, and beyond. Be a giver in both directions :wink:

Driven by the same motivation I joined the team in early-mid days to co-create the product, enhance the user experience, and help shape future roadmaps. After the short hibernation period here we are again, taking a fresh start, armed with huge experience, ready to make this the best product ever.
I’ll be focusing on similar things I did before, such as design and UX direction, interaction and visual design, and all other things in between.

Learn more about me:

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Github
Check out my Dribbble profile
Check out my LinkedIn profile

What else? Google me if you want, haha :slight_smile:

:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Hope you’re having the best day ever :sun_with_face:

If you’re looking for a way to make the world a better place (aren’t we all?), then you’ve come to the right DAO. Join us in building the tools and platform to power the future of giving. Buidl the change you wish to see in this world.

What if government and NGO’s don’t have what it takes to solve the problems that threaten us? That’s the question that’s keeps me up at night. With Giveth, I believe we can build a better, decentralized alternative.

I look forward to contributing my blood, sweat, and tears to make it a reality. I’m a full-stack product manager, which means I do everything but write code :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m particularly useful bridging the gap between stakeholders and engineers to solve problems, ship features, and build products people love.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Github
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Check out the Coz presentation at ETH Denver 2020

:rocket: :rainbow:

2 Likes

Well hello, so glad to be here, again, and to see that you are here, again, now too!

I’m a community builder with a vast network of relationships to visionary people doing vital and virtuous projects around the world; and a jungle warrior mama living wild and free, giving all I am to do what I be!

Personally and professionally, I inhabit the dynamic and evolutionary space between nature and technology… the ways that computer-aided communication of information is accelerating the growth of human collaboration excites and attracts me because humanity urgently needs better tools for cooperative living in harmony with all life.

Giveth is my family, my virtual home on the decentralized web; and has emerged as the ‘most wanted’ application of blockchain technology for the online management of resources by on-the-ground communities as they seek to organize better around their collective assets.

So I’m here to bring whatever I have in my bag of tricks and treats to the party and get this next version designed, built, and into the hands of those who need it!
You can find out anything you want to about me through my open source living history found at these pages (and way more if you search my former name Danielle Gennety).

Facebook: Danielle Bellavita | Instagram: danibelledances | LinkedIn: danibelle
Twitter: @theofficemystic | Medium: @theofficemystic | Blogspot: theofficemystic

Thx for making this thread Eylon!!

My name is Griff and I’m a DAOcoholic…

I’m passed the denial step… but have a long way to go.

I was part of the slock.it team that made TheDAO and am one of the original founders of Giveth. :smiley:

I hope to be helpful from an advisory side… and I also hope to be able to promote our work and help bring funds and users into the mix… I am playing the Willy role for Giveth 1.0 Which is live and in a permission-ed Beta if you want to use it, hit me up! beta.giveth.io :smiley:

I don’t expect to be too useful in executing on a lot on the week to week of Giveth 2.0. Commons Stack is what get most of my attention, and managing the Giveth1 platform still takes the priority of for Giveth efforts… They steal my execution power, but I for sure am around to help with things… just not lead too many.

1 Like