Tammy Contract Proposal 5.12.21 - 7.12.21

Contract Period: 05/12/2021 - 07/12/2021, 2 months

Position: Contributor

Background:

Since my last proposal, I have mainly focused on Omen Guild, DXventures, and contributor company formation questions. I will continue to work in these areas but also place more focus on structuring compliance roadmaps for DXdao for AML questions with our on-chain treasury.

Proposed Responsibilities and Goals:

• OMN Guild project management assistance in documentation for launch, manage the creation of an Omen video for the landing page with Ilio, continued work on token distribution, and seek out partnerships.
  • Work with @amphiboly to retain a firm to complete a blockchain analysis of DXdao’s treasury to establish best practices for an AML compliance program. Research, develop, and implement a compliance program that would address areas of potential exposure to KYC/AML/sanctions risks. Create a program to establish requirements around tools and data DXdao can use to screen funds and counter-parties.
  • Continued contributor assistance with company formation questions.
  • Coordination with law firm Polsinelli, PC to answer DXdao’s general legal questions.
  • DXVentures coordination. Continue to participate in and review potential venture opportunities for DXdao. Work with @sky to expand DXventures into an incubator program. Draft and review any deal flow in relation to DXventures.
  • “Contributor UX” assistance. Continue to support @Melanie @allyq, and @KeenanL ’s efforts to make contributor information and onboarding as clear and scalable as possible.

Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.

• Did Well: I’m happy with the progress we’ve made with the OMN token documentation and DXventures project proposals. I’m also happy that we (@powers) successfully completed the buyback transparency documentation.
  • Did Okay: I’ve reached out to all contributors regarding company formation, and have set up various meetings with outside counsel. However, this is still an ‘in-progress’ project that I’d like to fully complete in the first portion of this contract period. I need to follow-up more completely with outside counsel to reach a conclusion on these issues, and I’d like to make real progress on this in the coming weeks. Separately, with our new projects, like DXventures, I’m still working on how to best communicate with the community to come to a consensus on providing grants to projects.
  • Needs Improvement: I’m late on this proposal along with other budget request proposals. I also need to spend more time constructing written roadmaps on various questions that DXdao has in relation to compliance issues.

Compensation:

Experience Level: 5

Full-time for total of 40 hours per week, for two months (3.12.21 - 5.12.21):

• $16,000 (DAI) 50% to be paid once the proposal gets approved and 50% on or after 7/12/2021 when the work contract finishes.
  • $12,000 (DXD). $6,000 (DXD) vested at 1 year, and continued vesting after the first year on a linear schedule.
  • 0.3334% REP

I joined DXdao as a part-time contributor as of 12/12/20. Prior to this, I, along with my partner under @pulpmachina, contributed for two (2) months through DAOtalk topic posts, meeting participation, and Keybase / Telegram discussions. See our list of posts here.

In case of any change in the compensation guidelines during this work period, the amounts of the compensation in this proposal will be adjusted to match the latest one from the agreed worker compensation guidelines

Experience:

12/12/20 - 1/12/21 Worker Proposal

1/12/21 - 3/12/21 Worker Proposal

3/12/21 - 5/12/21 Worker Proposal

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammy-fisher-7497b130/

6 Likes