Fun discussion from a broader perspective on DXdao’s products and where opportunities and synergies may lie. Notes below:
Strategy & roadmap
- Swapr - small player in an established market
- Omen - established player in a small market
- Carrot & Aqua - new DeFi products (need to establish a market)
- DXvote & Gov dev - building for DXdao, may be useful for others
DXdao’s three target markets:
- DeFi (Swapr, Carrot & Aqua)
- Prediction markets
Some questions to think of:
- Other markets to target? NFTs…
- Other opportunities within existing markets? Derivatives/Perpetuals
- How to build? Incubate, DXventures, something in between?
- How to take advantage of DXdao’s strengths? Lean into decentralized front-end
Fork trident to catch up
Front-end usage is what differentiates Swapr from competitors
Focus on bridging experienc
What are DXdao’s strengths?
How can we showcase the deployment process through Swapr? How can we automate the deployment process through DXvote?
Can we pitch Compound/Uniswap governance on running a decentralized front-end?