I am submitting a proposal for current on-going and future contributions to the DXdao started November 1, 2021 and finishing December 31, 2021.
I have been contributing to DXdao for over 18 months. This proposal extends the role as a contributor for a two month period.
I plan to continue to focus a majority of time on the DXbiz Squad revolving around product usage and business development opportunities around DXdao’s products while contributing minority time to other initiatives as well.
I estimate my time focus to be 65% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% Marketing and Communications, 10% Governance, 5% product/testing/other.
What I plan to focus on and be responsible for:
- DXbiz squad leader - Coordinate DXdao’s BizDev opportunities and act as a main internal point of contact for all things related to these opportunities.
- Represent DXdao and its ecosystem at Ethereum events and in relationships with other DAOs, funds, projects, and partners (Attend events to expand this)
- Develop, write and publish more articles about the unique and important things DXdao is leading with (creating thought leadership articles)
- Coordinate the organization of and tracking of DXbiz opportunities. Checking in with points of contact and status for each opportunity
- Focus on opportunities connecting DXdao and it’s products to other communities
- Provide knowledge to Squads on the related product landscapes and strategies to take
- Initiating, building and maintaining relationships and discussions on behalf of DXdao with external parties in the ecosystem
- Partnerships: Develop, grow and filter partnership opportunities for DXdao
- Bring new ideas from outside learnings to help DXdao expand its strategies across different areas.
- Deliver reports of actions taken and opportunity progress to the DXdao community
- Deliver the ongoing implementation of the weekly DXbiz Huddle (and channel) where we strategize and prioritize ongoing and future opportunities.
- DXgov product related BizDev opportunities
- Support the ongoing goals to grow awareness of DXgov
- Swapr product related BizDev opportunities
- Manage key DXbiz related partnership and collaboration opportunities around Swapr farming.
- Deliver bringing in communities/projects for partnerships and collaborations that can leverage Swapr for liquidity pools and farming campaigns
- Prepare for the launch of Carrot
- Line up teams and projects that have interest
- Contribute input to develop the needed product that provides value to projects
- Continue to drive DXventures and its related opportunities to solve the needs of DXdao and successfully deliver returns.
- Coordinating the funnel of opportunities for DXventures
- Represent DXventures through ecosystem and work to recruit contributors to help expand DXventures
- Work to deliver the next successful DXventures opportunity
Marketing and Community:
- Remain a welcoming member of DXdao community open to helping others and offering assistance on any tasks people have questions with while working to maintain open productive communication in order to reach consensus.
- Continue to participate on the Marketing Squad and strategies related to comms
- Support relationships with entities around events and strategies attached to these.
- Deliver the Coordination of DXdao’s video content: DXdao - YouTube
- Continue to actively participate in DXdao governance and all the processes that allow DXdao to remain secure and effective
- This can include governance process, treasury management, discussions, standing up for core values
- Bring extra initiative to the governance processes
- Actively monitor DXdao’s governance systems and participate in review, staking, voting, discussion
- Liaise with Gov Dev team to push forward the future of DXdao governance
- Actively use and test the latest developments within the DXdao ecosystem and communicate issues and improvements to the dev team.
- Lead by example when it comes to improving our products, testing our products, and using best practices.
DXdao related past contributions:
Based on the latest worker compensation guidelines, I am identifying as a full-time contributor with experience level 5.
For November and December, I am applying an 80% of full commitment percentage due to outside commitments around personal matters, holiday time, travel and conferences.
Summary of full compensation would be:
- 12,800 USD (16,000 x 80% = 12,800) to be paid in xDai with 50% (6,400 xDAI) to be paid when the proposal gets approved and 50% (6,400 xDAI) on 12/31/2021 when the contribution agreement finishes.
- Approval for: 9,600 USD (12,000 x 80% = 9,600) to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff when the work agreement finishes. The vesting contract would be created and funded in the future after 12/31/2021 and use 11/01/2021 as the starting date of the vesting.
- 0.26666% mainnet REP (0.3333% x 80% = 0.26666%) to be earned on completion at 12/31/2021 - (equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)
- This proposal falls under the current Contributor Guidelines, enacted on February 17, 2021. Should DXdao approve any changes to the Contributor Guidelines Compensation Structure that go into effect during my stated contract period, I reserve the right to introduce an updated DAOtalk post and on-chain proposal to adjust the above stated compensation amounts to reflect the new compensation structure.
Lisbon Event Reimbursement Request Included
Contributor stipend: Following proposed Proposal by Melanie
11 - 25 October, 15 Days = 750 USD
Flight: 800 USD
Liscon Ticket: 200 USD
Covid Tests: 200 USD
Team and partner drinks @ Restaurante Pharmacia: EUR 197.90 (= USD 226.70)
Total Lisbon Reimbursement: USD 2,176.7