SkyMine Labs - Contributor Proposal 1/22 to 2/22

I am submitting a proposal for current on-going and future contributions to DXdao started January 1, 2022 and finishing February 28, 2022. I have been contributing to DXdao for over 20 months. This proposal extends the role as a contributor for a two month period.

I plan to continue to focus a majority of time on the DXbiz Squad revolving around business development opportunities and product awareness while contributing minority time to other initiatives as well.

Taking into account feedback from the Contributor Feedback Review process, I am also going to focus on driving initiatives forward that I think are important for DXdao, even if they sit outside of my main focus. For example, I am leading the push for strategies to leverage DXdao’s capital to improve Swapr’s positioning in the multichain DEX space and have also taken the initiative to organize a DXdao event during ETHDenver week.

I estimate my contribution focus to be 55% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% DXvoice, 10% Governance, 15% Other/ContributorX/Product/Testing/Strategy.

What I plan to focus on and be responsible for:

DXbiz: I have ongoing responsibilities as the DXbiz Squad leader, which can be seen regularly in past proposals, mainly being the coordination of DXdao’s opportunities while acting as a main internal point of contact for all things related to these opportunities. I also represent DXdao and its ecosystem at Ethereum events and in relationships with other DAOs, funds, projects, and partners. Other related responsibilities include:

• Coordinate the organization of and tracking of DXbiz opportunities. Checking in with points of contact and status for each opportunity
  • Focus on opportunities connecting DXdao and it’s products to other communities
  • Provide knowledge to Squads on the related product landscapes and strategies to take
  • Initiating, building and maintaining relationships and discussions on behalf of DXdao with external parties in the ecosystem
  • Partnerships: Develop, grow and filter partnership opportunities for DXdao
  • Bring new ideas from outside learnings to help DXdao expand its strategies across different areas.
  • Develop, write and publish more articles about the unique and important things DXdao is leading with (creating thought leadership articles)
  • Deliver reports of actions taken and opportunity progress to the DXdao community
  • Deliver the ongoing implementation of the weekly DXbiz Huddle (and channel) where we strategize and prioritize ongoing and future opportunities.
  • Coordinating with the product teams of DXgov, Swapr and Carrot around DXbiz opportunities in order to support the ongoing goals and grow awareness of each.
  • Create and present the DXbiz review and 2022 outlook & strategy

DXventures: I have ongoing responsibilities as the default organizer of DXventures, including filtering, presenting, organizing and driving the opportunities that DXdao has. Completing the tasks to bring the most important opportunities to completion.

DXvoice: I am also a core member of the DXvoice squad, where I participate and support many of the initiatives around community, recruiting, marketing, writing articles, DXdao’s video content, event, merch, design input, representing DXdao for media opportunities and at events. I aim to expand the experimentation and initiatives that DXvoice is pursuing with new ideas like InitiativeDAO.

Governance: Leading by example, I will continue to be a highly active governance participant in DXdao, including on-chain actions (review, staking, voting) and the processes and discussions that allow DXdao to remain secure and effective, proper treasury management, open discussions, and standing up for core values. I aim to bring extra initiative to the governance processes. I also aim to push forward the future of DXdao governance by liaising with the DXgov Squad.

Other/ContributorX/Product/Testing/Strategy: I include this category to account for all other value I plan to contribute to DXdao as a core contributor. This includes actions towards Contributor Experience, product usage, testing reporting and improvements, strategy around DXdao’s products and initiatives, helping to improve Swapr and its usage, health and awareness.

DXdao related past contributions: Proof of Contributions on DXvote

Proposal Summary:

Under the newer DXdao Pay Structure Update - December 2021 proposal, and based on the newest worker compensation guidelines, I am identifying as a Level 8 contributor, and will be applying a 90% of full commitment percentage due to outside commitments, personal matters, travel and conferences.

Summary of compensation would be:

• 16,200 USD (18,000 x 90% = 16,200) to be paid in xDai with 50% (8,100 xDAI) to be paid when the proposal gets approved and 50% (8,100 xDAI) on 2/28/2022 when the contribution agreement finishes.
  • Approval for: 17,100 USD (19,000 x 90% = 17,100) to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for three years with a one year cliff when the work agreement finishes. The vesting contract would be created and funded in the future after 2/28/2022 and use 01/01/2022 as the starting date of the vesting.
  • Zero REP will be claimed on this contributor proposal (in order to not go over 4% mainnet REP for SkyMine Labs)
7 Likes