SkyMine Labs - 3/22 to 4/22 Contribution Recap

I will be submitting a proposal with a Contribution Recap for the 3/22 to 4/22 period and a request for second payment. This proposal is to recap my March & April 2022 contributor proposal.

I estimate my contribution focus to be 55% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% DXvoice, 10% Governance, 15% Other/ContributorX/Product/Testing/Strategy.

In addition to my focus and responsibilities outlined in my Contributor Proposal, the below list is some of the SkyMine Labs contribution highlights for the Mar’22-Apr’22 period:

• Driving the initiative for DXdao to sponsor The Global Governance Gathering (“GGG”) event by The DAOist in Amsterdam

• Driving the initiative to produce the novel Carrot Awareness Activation During ETH week in Amsterdam

• Developing and leading the KPI-Based Community Incentive Tools Workshop at GGG22

• Created and led an impromptu workshop on DAO tooling and the needs of DAOs at GG22. The group discussed lots of ideas - the problems DAOs face today, why and it matters, how the underlying infrastructure also needs to be decentralized.

• Invited to join and participate in a DAO-focused panel alongside a Yearn contributor hosted by Shannon, head community at LivePeer, at the LivePeer Community Summit. The LivePeer community is moving towards DAOifying and was interested to hear about the learnings and practices of DXdao and Yearn.

• Represented DXdao at Gitcoin’s Schelling Point Amsterdam. I was happy to follow Aya Miyaguchi from the Ethereum Foundation and present on how DAOs can use results-based incentive tokens. The crowd seemed into the newer concept and a few people asked interesting follow up questions.

• Helping to drive the initiative to integrate COW protocol into Swapr and helping to line up the leveraging of Swapr for the COW token drop and liquidity mining program. Led to the most noteworthy use of Swapr farming since the launch of Swapr.

Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.

• Did Well: One of the most valuable things I can do for DXdao is to continue to represent the collective across various communities, high profile events, and public forums to grow awareness of DXdao and connect DXdao to important entities in the space. This is leading to more awareness of DXdao and its products. I think this overall also helps attract new contributors to DXdao.
  • Did OK: I think my initiative to take on the role as “main coordinator” of the Carrot Awareness Campaign was important, and allowed it to come to fruition. There were some problems around tight timing, producing assets and implementation, that could have been coordinated better on my part. Next time, we need to start things with more lead time.
  • Needs Improvement: Again, I think clearly defining and communicating the actions that other communities can take with regards to DXdao products is still an unanswered task that we have struggled with from a DXbiz perspective.

As outlined in my kickoff proposal, my commitment percentage for March is 90% so I am adjusting accordingly.

Proposal Summary:

Summary of compensation would be:

• 8,100 USD to be paid in xDai (9,000 xDAI x 90% = 8,100)
  • Approval for: 16,150 USD (Mar’22 → 9,500 x 80% = 7,600 and Apr’22 → 9,500 x 90% = 8,550) to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for three years with a one year cliff when the work agreement finishes. The vesting contract would be created and funded in the future after 4/30/2022 and use 03/01/2022 as the starting date of the vesting.
  • Zero REP will be claimed on this contributor proposal (in order to not go over 4% mainnet REP)

Payout Request in this Proposal:
8,100 xDAI

1 Like