I will be submitting a proposal with a Contribution Recap for the 11/21 to 12/21 period and a request for second payment. This proposal is to recap my November & December 2021 contributor proposal.
I estimate my time focus to be 65% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% DXvoice, 10% Governance, 5% product/testing/other.
- Leading the DXbiz Squad and its growth and responsible for coordinating DXbiz’s organization and process
- See High level recap focus and successes here: DXbiz Squad Update - Nov/Dec 2021
- Organizing and running the weekly DXbiz Huddle around managing and prioritizing DXbiz opportunities
- Report summary of DXbiz key opportunities at weekly DXbiz Gathering
- Organize and participate in the Monday DXbiz call with the detailed agenda each week
- Act as a business related information coordinator between the different product teams and Squads
- Representing DXdao and its initiatives to projects in the space virtually and at in person events
- Spreading and growing the awareness of DXdao into other Ethereum communities
- Regular set-up, coordinating and participating in calls and meetings related to potential and ongoing DXbiz opportunities.
- Supporting Swapr farming strategies and outreach
- Gathering, coordinating and organizing around Carrot opportunities
- Contributing to exploration, review and prioritization of DXventures opportunities
- Initiating the end of year AppreciationDAO using Coordinape
- Active member of DXvoice squad - with focus on product related DXbiz communications, and context within the ecosystem
- Creating and progressing the InitiativeDAO experiment
- Support the running of the DXdao Community Calls.
- Delivered the coordination of DXdao’s video content: DXdao - YouTube
- DXvoice Multichain MS set-up and responsibilites
- Wrote and spearheaded three important DXdao articles (Badger, ENS, Carrot articles)
Product, Testing and Support:
- Testing and problem solving critical issues with Swapr
- Continued DXvote testing, feedback and issue discovery
- Active governance participant & pushing others to do the same
- Focused on governance process, treasury management, discussions, promoting core values
- Actively monitored DXdao’s governance systems and participate in review, staking, voting, discussion
- DXdao dev MS responsibilities
Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.
- Did Well: I continue to do a good job of acting as a central spoke/connector into the different product teams, the various squads and connecting these to DXbiz initiatives. I am also helping to make people from other communities aware of the DXdao sphere, representing DXdao at Ethereum events leading to increased awareness and opportunities for the DAO.
- Did okay: I planned to develop, write and publish more articles about the unique and important things DXdao is leading with (creating thought leadership articles). I did contribute articles related to specific DXdao initiatives (Badger, ENS, Carrot articles) but didn’t write any larger pieces outside of that.
- Needs Improvement: I and the DXbiz team are having a hard time “selling” DXdao’s products to partner entities. We get interest but has been difficult to lead to tangible actions/usage of products.
As outlined in my kickoff proposal, my commitment percentage for November and December is 80% so I am adjusting accordingly:
$16,000 * 80% = 12,800 xDai
$12,000 * 80% = $9,600 of DXD
0.3333% * 80% = 0.26666% REP (In order to not go over 4% mainnet REP, request will only be for 0.12% REP
Summary of compensation would be:
- 6,400 USD to be paid in xDai (12,800 xDAI less 6,400 xDai already paid)
- Approval for: 9,600 USD to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff. Ref DXD all-time high $698.72. So the DXD amount would be DXD 13.7394. The vesting contract would be created and funded using 11/01/2021 as the starting date of the vesting.
- 0.12% mainnet REP, or 2,079 mainnet REP (Ref Total REP of 1,732,891) (equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)
Payout Request in this Proposal:
2,709 Mainnet REP
(equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)