SkyMine Labs - 1/22 to 2/22 Contribution Recap

I will be submitting a proposal with a Contribution Recap for the 1/22 to 2/22 period and a request for second payment. This proposal is to recap my January & February 2022 contributor proposal.

I estimate my contribution focus to be 55% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% DXvoice, 10% Governance, 15% Other/ContributorX/Product/Testing/Strategy.

In addition to my focus and responsibilities outlined in my Contributor Proposal, the below list is some of of SkyMine Labs contributions for the Jan’22-Feb’22 period:

• Ideas and actions to help and improve Swapr
  • Pushing for better SWPR token strategy
  • Obtaining GNO Rewards for Swapr through entire process
  • Gnosis Chain communications and coordination
  • InitiativeDAO progress
  • Setting up DeWork for use
  • AppreciationDAO with Coordinape - Initiating, coordination and execution
  • Helping to organize DXdao at ETHDenver
  • Ownership of DXdao’s ETHDenver Happy Hour event
  • Coordinating DXdao’s Sponsorship of ETHDenver
  • Scheduling and organizing team at ETHDenver
  • Representing DXdao during full ETHDenver week
  • ETHDenver DAO Panel
  • Pushing use of Carrot and working to organize some leadership for Carrot
  • Wrote announcement article for Atlantis World grant
  • Driving Carrot campaign for Atlantis World grant
  • Organizing Swapr Bounties
  • Wrote DIY farming guide of DXdocs.eth
  • Revamp of DXdao’s YouTube strategy
  • Completed grant investment for D2 Labs (Double)
  • Forming and Presenting DXbiz’s review and 2022 outlook
  • Continued organizing of DXbiz opportunities, DXbiz Huddle and DXbiz Weekly Gathering
  • Various MS responsibilities

Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.

• Did Well: Representing DXdao across various communities, events, public forums to grow awareness of DXdao and connect DXdao to important entities in the space. Working on larger strategic deals.
  • Did OK: Taking initiative and pushing forward the use of DXdao Capital on Swapr Gnosis Chain to help Swapr and SWPR token, but allowing it to still not be complete.
  • Needs Improvement: Clearly defining and communicating the actions that other communities can take with regards to DXdao products.

As outlined in my kickoff proposal, my commitment percentage for January and February is 90% so I am adjusting accordingly.

Proposal Summary:

Summary of compensation would be:

• 8,100 USD to be paid in xDai (16,200 xDAI less 8,100 xDai already paid)
  • Approval for: 17,100 USD (19,000 x 90% = 17,100) to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for three years with a one year cliff. The vesting contract would be created and funded in the future after 2/28/2022 and use 01/01/2022 as the starting date of the vesting.
  • Zero REP will be claimed on this contributor proposal (in order to not go over 4% mainnet REP)

Payout Request in this Proposal:
8,100 xDAI

6 Likes