I will be submitting a proposal with a Contribution Recap for the 9/21 to 10/21 period and a request for second payment. This proposal is to recap my September & October 2021 contributor proposal.
I estimate my time focus to be 65% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% Marketing and Communications, 10% Governance, 5% product/testing/other.
- Leading the DXbiz Squad and its growth and responsible for coordinating DXbiz’s organization and process
- See High level recap focus and successes here: DXbiz Squad Update - Aug/Sep/Oct 2021
- Created and presented the DXbiz Update at the DXretreat allow the group to Reflect to reflect on the past, plan for moving forward and diving in deeper.
- Organizing and running the weekly DXbiz Huddle around managing and prioritizing DXbiz opportunities
- Report summary of DXbiz key opportunities at weekly DXbiz Gathering
- Monday DXbiz call with new structure and organize the detailed agenda each week
- Act as a business related information coordinator between the different product teams and Squads
- Representing DXdao and its initiatives to projects in the space virtually and at in person events including MCON and Lisbon Ethereum Week
- Spreading and growing the awareness of DXdao into other Ethereum communities
- Regular set-up, coordinating and participating in calls and meetings related to potential and ongoing DXbiz opportunities.
- Supporting Swapr farming strategies and outreach
- Gathering, coordinating and organizing around Carrot opportunities
- Contributing to exploration, review and prioritization of DXventures opportunities
- Active member of DXdao Marketing/Comms Squad - with focus on product related DXbiz communications, and context within the ecosystem
- Support the running of the DXdao Community Calls.
- Delivered the coordination of DXdao’s video content: DXdao - YouTube
Product, Testing and Support:
- Supported the problem solving during the launch of Swapr on Arbitrum and SWPR token
- Testing and problem solving critical issues with SWPR
- Continued DXvote testing, feedback and issue discovery
- Active governance participant & pushing others to do the same
- Focused on governance process, treasury management, discussions, promoting core values
- Actively monitored DXdao’s governance systems and participate in review, staking, voting, discussion
- DXdao Dev Multichain idea and set-up complete
Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.
- Did Well: I continue to do a good job of acting as a central spoke/connector into the different product teams, the various squads and connecting these to DXbiz initiatives. I am also helping to make people from other communities aware of the DXdao sphere, representing DXdao at Ethereum events leading to increased awareness and opportunities for the DAO.
- Needs Improvement: I let an important partnership opportunity move forward before it was ready leading to a failure that may not give us a 2nd chance.
As outlined in my kickoff proposal, my commitment percentage for September and October is 90% so I am adjusting accordingly:
$16,000 * 90% = 14,400 xDai
$12,000 * 90% = $10,800 of DXD
0.3333% * 90% = 0.30% REP
Recap of contribution and request for 2nd half of payment related to this proposal: September & October 2021 contributor proposal.
Summary of compensation would be:
- 7,200 USD to be paid in xDai (14,400 xDAI less 7,200 xDai already paid)
- Approval for: 10,800 USD to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff. Ref DXD all-time high $698.72. So the DXD amount would be DXD 15.4568. The vesting contract would be created and funded using 09/01/2021 as the starting date of the vesting.
- 0.30% mainnet REP (equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)
Payout Request in this Proposal:
0.30% of Mainnet REP
(equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)