SkyMine Labs - 09/21 to 10/21 Contribution Recap

I will be submitting a proposal with a Contribution Recap for the 9/21 to 10/21 period and a request for second payment. This proposal is to recap my September & October 2021 contributor proposal.

I estimate my time focus to be 65% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% Marketing and Communications, 10% Governance, 5% product/testing/other.

DXbiz:

• Leading the DXbiz Squad and its growth and responsible for coordinating DXbiz’s organization and process
  • See High level recap focus and successes here: DXbiz Squad Update - Aug/Sep/Oct 2021
  • Created and presented the DXbiz Update at the DXretreat allow the group to Reflect to reflect on the past, plan for moving forward and diving in deeper.
  • Organizing and running the weekly DXbiz Huddle around managing and prioritizing DXbiz opportunities
  • Report summary of DXbiz key opportunities at weekly DXbiz Gathering
  • Monday DXbiz call with new structure and organize the detailed agenda each week
  • Act as a business related information coordinator between the different product teams and Squads
  • Representing DXdao and its initiatives to projects in the space virtually and at in person events including MCON and Lisbon Ethereum Week
  • Spreading and growing the awareness of DXdao into other Ethereum communities
  • Regular set-up, coordinating and participating in calls and meetings related to potential and ongoing DXbiz opportunities.
  • Supporting Swapr farming strategies and outreach
  • Gathering, coordinating and organizing around Carrot opportunities
  • Contributing to exploration, review and prioritization of DXventures opportunities

Marketing/Community:

• Active member of DXdao Marketing/Comms Squad - with focus on product related DXbiz communications, and context within the ecosystem
  • Support the running of the DXdao Community Calls.
  • Delivered the coordination of DXdao’s video content: DXdao - YouTube

Product, Testing and Support:

• Supported the problem solving during the launch of Swapr on Arbitrum and SWPR token
  • Testing and problem solving critical issues with SWPR
  • Continued DXvote testing, feedback and issue discovery

Governance:

• Active governance participant & pushing others to do the same
  • Focused on governance process, treasury management, discussions, promoting core values
  • Actively monitored DXdao’s governance systems and participate in review, staking, voting, discussion
  • DXdao Dev Multichain idea and set-up complete

Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.

• Did Well: I continue to do a good job of acting as a central spoke/connector into the different product teams, the various squads and connecting these to DXbiz initiatives. I am also helping to make people from other communities aware of the DXdao sphere, representing DXdao at Ethereum events leading to increased awareness and opportunities for the DAO.
  • Needs Improvement: I let an important partnership opportunity move forward before it was ready leading to a failure that may not give us a 2nd chance.

As outlined in my kickoff proposal, my commitment percentage for September and October is 90% so I am adjusting accordingly:

$16,000 * 90% = 14,400 xDai
$12,000 * 90% = $10,800 of DXD
0.3333% * 90% = 0.30% REP

Proposal Summary:

Recap of contribution and request for 2nd half of payment related to this proposal: September & October 2021 contributor proposal.

Summary of compensation would be:

• 7,200 USD to be paid in xDai (14,400 xDAI less 7,200 xDai already paid)
  • Approval for: 10,800 USD to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff. Ref DXD all-time high $698.72. So the DXD amount would be DXD 15.4568. The vesting contract would be created and funded using 09/01/2021 as the starting date of the vesting.
  • 0.30% mainnet REP (equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)

Payout Request in this Proposal:
7,200 xDAI
0.30% of Mainnet REP
(equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)

5 Likes