SkyMine Labs - 07/21 to 08/21 Contribution Recap

I will be submitting a proposal with a Contribution Recap for the 7/21 to 8/21 period and a request for second payment. This proposal is to recap my July & August 2021 contributor proposal.

I estimate my time focus this period was 55% DXbiz, 10% DXventures, 10% Marketing and Communications, 10% Governance, 15% product/testing/other.

DXbiz:

• Leading the DXbiz Squad and its growth
  • Responsible for coordinating DXbiz’s organization and process
  • Organizing and running the DXbiz Huddle around managing and prioritizing DXbiz opportunities
  • Report summary of DXbiz key opportunities at weekly DXbiz Gathering
  • Monday DXbiz call with new structure and organize the detailed agenda each week
  • Act as a business related information coordinator between the different product teams and Squads
  • Representing DXdao and it’s initiatives at ETHCC and Paris Blockchain week
  • Spreading and growing the awareness of DXdao into other Ethereum communities
  • Linking Swapr to the novel LP DAO for HAUS
  • Coordinating Swapr reach out strategy among airdrop and token communities
  • Coordinating and organizing around Carrot opportunities
  • Contributing to exploration, review and prioritization of DXventures opportunities

Marketing/Community:

• Active member of DXdao Marketing/Comms Squad - with focus on product related DXbiz communications, and context within the ecosystem
  • Delivered the preparation and running of main DXdao Weekly meeting (Recaps) and supporting the Community Call.
  • Delivered the coordination of DXdao’s video content: DXdao - YouTube
  • Supporting the onboarding of lead marketing position

Product, Testing and Support:

• Supporting the launch of Swapr on Arbitrum and SWPR token
  • Testing and problem solving critical issues with SWPR
  • DXvote testing, feedback and issue discovery around MVP
  • Elevating the urgency of internal governance focus by introducing a team that could potentially produce DXdao’s desired outcome.

Governance:

• Active governance participant & pushing others to do the same
  • Focused on governance process, treasury management, discussions, promoting core values
  • Actively monitored DXdao’s governance systems and participate in review, staking, voting, discussion
  • DXdao Dev Multichain idea and set-up

Self Evaluation: The following is a self-evaluation on what I’ve done well, okay, and not well.

Did Well: I do a good job of acting as a central spoke/connector into the different product teams, the various squads and connecting these to DXbiz initiatives. We’ve built out the DXbiz team with 3-4 people now focusing considerable time on DXbiz initiatives. I have also been representing DXdao at Ethereum events leading to increased awareness and opportunities for the DAO.
Did Okay: Pushing for DAO to DAO relations. Which we are doing a bit of but not enough. This is a standout area where DXdao can/should shine.
Needs Improvement: We haven’t closed many concrete partnerships yet, partly due to finding the right opportunities and partly because of the delays we are having on progressing products. I need to further leverage more personal relationships to create clear partnerships when our products are ready for it. DXventures still does not have a clear identity. It’s been everchanging and needs a clear, understandable focus. I have a goal to create more writings that better convey ideas around DXdao related topics.

Time-off reference: I took 5 days off in August: Aug 16-20
Worked 39 of 44 working days in Aug/Sep (~88.63%)
$16,000 * 88.63% = 14,181 xDai
$12,000 * 88.63% = $10,636 of DXD
0.3333% * 88.63% = 0.2954% REP

Proposal Summary:
Recap of contribution and request for 2nd half of payment related to this proposal: July & August 2021 contributor proposal

Summary of compensation would be:

• 6,181 USD to be paid in xDai (14,181 xDAI less 8,000 xDai already paid)
  • Approval for: 10,636 USD to be paid in DXD in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff. Ref DXD all-time high $691.14 . The vesting contract would be created and funded using 07/01/2021 as the starting date of the vesting.
  • 0.2954% mainnet REP (equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)

Payout Request:
6,181 xDAI
0.2954% of Mainnet REP
(equivalent # of REP in xDXdao will also be requested)

5 Likes