The dxDAO needs a safer contract to keep the majority of the dxDAO’s funds in…
- The current wallet (DAOstack’s Avatar contract) is at risk of being drained by any scheme or voting machine that is malicious or configured incorrectly.
I propose the dxDAO does the following…
- Deploy an immutable Reputation contract, using REP values from the current dxDAO Reputation contract (a snapshot).
- Deploy a Gnosis Safe wallet to be used as the dxVault.
- Create a Gnosis Safe module called “WithdrawRequest”.
- WithdrawRequest will allow anyone to create a withdraw proposal, which all REP holders present in the immutable Reputation contract will be able to vote on.
- These proposals should use relative majority, as we need to ensure that a request can be passed / failed even if there is low voter turn out.
- WithdrawRequest can also allow for updating the static reputation contract to a new more up to date one, by way of proposal of course. Maybe the dxDAO does this quarterly, biyearly, or yearly.
Any and all thoughts welcome! This is also a great proposal for any interested developer to make to the DAO as I will not be able to follow through with this project’s execution.