This is my first proposal I will be doing. I have tried to lay out as much information and references as possible and there are not a ton of comparisons.
Please feel free to provide kind feedback.
Over the past 5 weeks, I have ramped up my participation in DXdao, and this is my first proposal.
In addition to regular participation, I am listing some of the hard tasks I have performed:
Testing of Omen and providing feedback [2hr] COMPLETE
Created and refined (with community feedback) the gathering of Omen Market ideas [5hr] COMPLETE
- Created a Voting mechanism to vote on these Markets and rank them across Keybase and Telegram communities [4hr] COMPLETE
- Created, wrote and refined (with community feedback) Omen FAQs to be linked from Omen.eth [7hrs] COMPLETE
- Created the “Omen - How to Use” doc, which is a tutorial for new users. [3hrs] COMPLETE
Worked with Gnosis representative to incorporate best practices into our Omen offering and launch [2hr] COMPLETE
Dug in deeper with JK and the dev team to discover how the AMM mathematics and changes of the Omen markets are displayed, to make sure this is correct. [1hr] COMPLETE
Created, wrote and refined (with community feedback) the doc for these programs: Omen - Incentives for First Month [5hrs] ONGOING
9) Alongside @bendicion, leading the DXdao’s participation in the Panvala program. Surveying, awareness, meetings, discussions [4hrs] ONGOING
Also, staking 50k PAN to help with this initiative to grow awareness of DXdao.
10) Testing of Mesa [1hr] COMPLETE
Discovered an issue with Liquidity Orders when performing with a Gnosis Smart Contract Wallet. Discussed with Gnosis. Has to do with gas when too many orders are being placed.
- Made famous the crazy bug that @mrtixil initially discovered but went unacknowledged in Mesa, after testing, testing, testing. [1hr] COMPLETE
I have also become an active member of the BizDev team contributing on a regular basis, such as weekly calls, discussions, outreach, feedback, solutions. [5-10hrs]
Because I know it’s helpful, I’ve aimed to list the time I have spent focused solely on the above tasks over the past 5 weeks. Total of ~36-41 hours (in actuality it’s likely much more than that).
For Reference sheet:
Intermediate, Commitment Level 1, rate 2666 USD/month (160 hours) $16.66/hr rate
Request for ETH equivalent of $599.85
Open to DXD in place of ETH.
Recent contributor for 5 hours of feedback contribution: ~ 2000 REP (1500 REP for the work + 500 REP for the initiative) ~0.15%REP
Gitcoin grant donation 0.3% REP (Understanding the REP doesn’t equate to any work done - but it signals the importance of getting more REP holders, but really interested REP holders)
This is my first proposal request and significantly higher contribution (multiples) in comparison:
Request is for 1% REP
Note: Existing REP
I have small amount of REP (~473) from the Initial REP distribution
Request for ETH equivalent of $599.85 and 1% REP