I am submitting a proposal for future contributions to the DXdao from September 1 - October 31 (including past part time from Aug 22 - Aug 31).
I have been contributing to DXdao for the past four months on a part-time basis. This proposal makes the jump to becoming a full time contributor for an initial two month period.
Below I have laid out a series of responsibilities which vary across different topics including strategy, business development, partnership and internal DAO projects, but I am open to changing and focusing depending on the needs of DXdao.
Proposed scope of contribution:
Business Development & Strategy around Product:
- Deeper focus on strategy, growth and partnerships
- Work alongside design and developers on future of Omen
- Idea for Omen Dashboard - one that users and liquidity providers can use that tells them everything they need to know - Think “Zerion for Omen”
- Create additional assets to improve the Omen experience such as guides like “How to Use Omen” guide
- Grow Omen users
- Start up an Omen-focused strategy call
- DXswap - Strategy, growth and partnerships
- Help establish DXswap strategy around social tokens
- Link Mesa IDO interest to DXswap success
- Product roadmaps - Additional products / longer term vision
Research M&A “Migrations & Absorptions”:
- Research, gather, analyze and report the ongoing developments in this vertical to the DXdao community
- Given what DXdao is, there is new dynamic forming related to how people and entities interact with DXdao and vice-versa. We are seeing the benefits of people, ideas and projects joining the DAO versus competing with DXdao.
- Migrations - Focus on generating, crowdsourcing, developing and executing strategies around products in an open-source world.
- Absorptions - Helping DXdao coordinate the absorbing of ideas, workers, protocols and other thoughts to make DXdao stronger.
- Contribute to and join the DXtrust Research Team
- Governance as a service
- Ambassador to DMM - lead effort for first live example of GaaS
- Prove use case and leverage into future use cases
- Continue to improve DXdao Governance
- Team up putting in place budget and business plans
- Push along forming of DXdao Guilds
- Regular active contributions to across the forums, keybase and calls
Community Development & People Resources:
Focus on growing the DXdao community and ecosystem, including DXdao’s representation in the developer community, DAO community, DeFi community.
Manage DXdao video community communication
- Record weekly call and manage YouTube
- Expand DXdao related video content to other areas
Push DXdao’s initiatives related to other communities
- Example: DXdao’s deeper participation in Panvala League allowing DXdao to direct open source funds focused on DeFi and decentralization.
Trial Urbit for DXdao
Other initiatives DXdao comes up with
People Resources and Recruiting
- Work to fill current needs of DXDAO
Leverage participation in other communities to spread DXdao interest and absorb in more talent - developer and non-developer
Communicate the the benefits of contributing and joining DXdao
Customary to other’s past proposals, I am including professional qualifications:
15+ years in domestic and international finance with major global financial institutions (JPM, BNP, Standard Chartered) growing commodities and foreign exchange sales businesses, covering clients across US, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and South America.
4+ years in tech industry - 3rd employee leading Sales and BizDev building out social e-commerce start-up
3+ years working full-time in Ethereum/blockchain space
- Partnerships & Platform Development with POA Network/xDai Chain
- Sales & Partnerships with Whiteblock Inc, builder of the leading end-to-end testing and development platform for distributed systems
- MetaCartel DAOHaus contributor
- Active in NFT, MetaVerse, digital art communities
Summary of professional experience on LinkedIn profile
DXdao related past contributions:
- [Proposal] BizDev Governance and Product focused request for value & REP
- [Proposal] BizDev and Product focused request for value & REP
Under the guidelines, I am identifying as an Expert worker with a commitment level of 4 and the scope of contribution is for 2 months (plus part time 10 days from Aug 22 - Aug 31).
I am requesting $9k + 0.333% REP to be paid as $8k in ETH + $1k DXD, with $4.5k of ETH paid at proposal approval and the remaining $3.5k when completed and DXD vesting normal schedule.