Note takers: how much should we pay them?

This is a pre-proposal effort, I will submitting the proposal to reward the note takers once this poll is over.

• 5 USD / hour
  • 10 USD / hour
  • 15 USD / hour
  • 20 USD / hour
  • 25 USD / hour
  • 30 USD / hour

0 voters

3 Likes

“Pay Note Takers of Jan-Jun 2019” is the GenDAO Proposal that was created as a result of this poll.

1 Like

Doing my self-accountability homework:

1/ The note takers from January to June 2019 have now been paid in DAI (except a couple of exceptions who still have to provide their wallet address).

2/ Transparency first: see the payments for each person in the “Comment” column of the “Pay Note Takers & its Recurring Proposal Concept - Proposal Outcome” document (c.f. screenshot below)

3/ I have sent back the 475 DAI as promised in the relevant proposal (c.f. “token requested” section)

1 Like

The final bookkeeping of the “note takers” proposal outcome was for me to send back 117.5 DAI back to Genesis DAO.

Detailed accounting in the proposal reports here and here.

1 Like

Great self accountability effort @AdrienDLT, thanks!

In the last call, we brought up the idea that just being present at the weekly calls is a contribute and could be recognized either in GEN or DAI. Note-taking is like being an uber-contributor, but in fact every participant in the call is a contributor, giving an hour of their time to the community.