Nick - Contributor Proposal 10/11/2021 - 9/12/2021
I learned about DXdao when I met some members at the DAOist in Lisbon. I had very nice conversations there and continued talking to them during the next two days at Liscon. Everyone was really welcoming to me and I was looking for a DAO to join to expand my skill set which made a good match.
During my studies I worked on several smaller full-stack web applications. I mostly worked with Laravel and the Vue ecosystem such as Nuxt and Vuetify. Recently I have been getting more into React as well. I helped build munichNFT which is a platform for local artists to easily mint their artwork and display it. Additionally, I have two apps in the PlayStore and AppStore that I built with Flutter.
I got into crypto at the end of 2017 but that was more for research and investment purposes. Only at the start of this year I started buidling in the Web3 space. Currently, I’m in the 3rd semester of my Master in Data Science. Even though I would like to dive deeper into Web3 and focus my career on it, I would still like to finish my master which is why I can only contribute part time.
1 month or 40 hours (whichever comes first)
Proposed Scope of Contribution:
- Get to know DXdao and its products better by contributing on Github
- Further discuss a dashboard for DXstats on fees collected by Swapr
- Research #474 for a few hours and see how to best implement it
Time commitment - Part-time trial period
- I will be completing the trial period over 1 month or 40 hours (whichever comes first). Afterwards, I will make a proposal for the next 2 months, part-time at 15-20 hours per week.
- The next proposal will have more detailed insights into my responsibilities and time commitment.
Experience Level: 2
- Salary - Calculated from full time 40hr week at trial 50% rate:
- $625 DAI for trial period ($1250 * 50%)
- $375 DXD for trial period ($750 * 50%) in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff when the work agreement finishes (09/12/2021)
- 0.0417% REP (50% rate)