necDAO Bootstrap UI Redeployment. IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INTERACTED

Important Update on necDAO Reputation Claiming UI

We temporarily disabled claiming on the evening of 18.12.19 as we spotlighted a minor issue within the contract parameters. To be absolutely clear, there was no security vulnerability. There were, however, some small but disruptive imbalances with the amount of available Reputation via each mechanism.

These parameters have been carefully selected and are important to the long-term equilibrium of the DAO. As such, we have decided to redeploy , ensuring the correct balance of Reputation as necDAO sets off. This will be occurring in the next several hours and we will confirm here on Telegram and Twitter (twitter.com/necdao) once complete.

Have you already claimed your Reputation?

1. Claiming Airdrop: We will be using the same snapshot meaning anybody who has already claimed their airdrop, will simply need to go through the same process once we redeploy. Even if you have since moved your tokens, you will still receive this airdrop.

2. Staking Nectar: Please reach out to me directly and I will assist you in the process. We will ensure you are able to use your Nectar tokens in the redeployed version

3. Bidding GEN: As above, please reach out to me directly and I will assist you further. We will ensure you are able to use your GEN tokens in the redeployed version

Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you directly. Please let me know if you have any questions.

We are live again.

Reputation can now be claimed at www.nectar.community/dao

Or learn more here: https://medium.com/necdao/necdao-launches-on-mainnet-claim-reputation-c11b991560e7