Natonnelier Contributor Proposal

• Title: Natonnelier Contributor Proposal 13/11/2021 - 31/1/2022 [Draft]
  • Background:
    • I have 9 years of experience as a full-stack and backend developer. Mostly I’ve been working with Ruby, but also NodeJS, Go, Elixir and Javascript frameworks like Vue and React.
    • I have worked with SQL and NonSQL databases, also with in-memory storage like Redis or ElasticSearch and can manage AWS services like ELB, RDS and S3 to some degree. I’m also familiar with GraphQL.
    • Regarding Web3 I have a couple of projects built with Solidity for the Polygon network that are available on my github. These are personal projects mostly for the sake of learning. I also wrote an incomplete parser for the Bitcoin Blockchain some years ago.
  • Timeframe:
    • November 13, 2021 - January 30, 2022
  • Proposed Scope of Contribution:
    • Goals:
      • In general I’ll be contributing to Swapr and DXstats. More specifically, the following tasks have already been discussed:
        • Complete Campaigns fetching, sorting and display on DXstats.
        • Front-end development for the new Swapr UI.
        • Development for the new Farming Page UI.
        • New Dashboard page for DXstats including aggregated data and charts of the main networks.
    • Responsibilities:
      • Fetching, sorting and display of Campaigns in DXstats Farming page.
      • Update of Swapr pairs frontend following new design.
      • Updating of Swapr farming page UI.
      • Create new Dashboard page for DXstats.
      • Further tasks discussed and set in Swapr team.
  • Compensation:

Although I’ve been working as a Senior Developer for a number of years, my experience with Web3 is limited. For this I decided to set my level at 3.

• Experience Level: 3
  • Time commitment: 20hs p/week (50% time)
  • [ETH/DAI AMT] : $5550 ($2400 p/month + $750 trial period)
  • [DXD AMT] : 2.61 DXD (1.99 DXD p/month +.62 DXD trial period)
  • [AMT REP]: 1468.7 REP (1,119.1 p/month + 349.7 trial period) All REP to be collected when the first period is finished on Jan 30.

Trial Period Comp:

First 2 months:

3 Likes

I have been working with @natonnelier during his trial period and is great to see his first worker proposal. Welcome onboard to build some great things for the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes