Nathan, contributor proposal #5, 11/12/21 - 01/07/22 (start)

Community members wear many hats, need to be comfortable with ambiguity and roles are fluid. Decisions are collective, but individuals need to show initiative and proactively strive to be effective and efficient mostly of their own accord.

Among others, I am ready to support:

• the DXbiz effort, gather ideas and explore new business and partner opportunities for those dApps governed by the community that are of priority;
  • the governance and decision making process, participating in meetings and conversations;
  • product testing and improvement;
  • keeping an open mind and an eye out for talented teams for grants and/or investments through DXventures;
  • the marketing & communications effort, keeping active and engaging on social media, raising awareness and growing interest
  • offering support to internal and external community members if and when needed

A proposal for an on chain vote will be submitted next week.

Timeframe:
1 month, the 1st half of the two-month period Nov 12th, '21 - Jan 7th, '22

Compensation:
Full-time commitment of 40h+ weekly, as level4
1 Month DXD: 7.074, calculated at all time high on CoinGecko of $706.81, vested over 2 years with a 1-year cliff
1 Month base: 7k in xDai
1 Month REP: 2797.8 (0.1667%)

Background:
Intro & trial period
contributor proposal #1 - start
contributor proposal #1 - end
contributor proposal #2 - start
contributor proposal #2 - end
contributor proposal #3 - start
contributor proposal #3 - end
contributor proposal #4 - start
contributor proposal #4 - end

7 Likes

End of period re-cap:

I would like to thank the contributor community of DXdao for their continuous support for the past period, and their creative and thoughtful ideas, which is a positive influence on me, inspires me and helps me with my work. Here’s a list of some of the initiatives I worked on. I’m probably missing something, but from what I recall…

• Provided an opportunity to explore how DXdao could leverage the Ethereum Push Notification Service to aid the governance proposal process for DXvote.eth.link, and also to notify yield farmers in Swapr.eth.link when a liquidity mining epoch expires/commences.
  • Helped arrange for the DXdao community to learn more about Dework.xyz and the ways it can be utilized for develompent and initiatives coordination, among other use cases.
  • Had a call with NewOrderDAO, which is a venture platform run by a community of DeFi builders, to explore a collaboration between DXvote and the projects they incubate.
  • Helped spread the word about DXdao’s special get together at EthDenver, among valued friends from the ecosystem.
  • Added info about DXdao to discoverdaos. com, daodir. co, and also tr3butor. com and minty. xyz /not yet listed/.
  • Successfully completed the promo campaign with imToken wallet. We shared the creation of an article educating their users about Swapr.
  • Conducted a similar campaign with apy.vision, with whom we also shared an article teaching their users how to use Swapr, and then awarded unique NFTs to Swapr LPs. Those NFTs gave the lucky LPs full access to APY Vision’s platform for a limited time.
  • Then, using what we’ve learned in the process, we’re now doing the same with Skytale, soon to award special limited edition NFT POAPs to Carrot.eth campaign farmers in Swapr on Gnosis chain. Those NFT will once again make a select few LPs happy, providing them with full access to Skytale’s product for a period of time.
  • Saw the DXdao AMA through, helping present Swapr as a possible integration partner to the community of TallyCash. Keeping in touch.
  • Had a call with dev community members of a permissionless poker protocol, exploring use of DXvote to form a DAO.
  • Liaising with Mochi, Reflexer, and ShapeShift regarding use of Carrot.
  • Liaising with xDai / Gnosis chain reps to utilize Carrot for Gnosis chain green initiatives.
  • Helping with the formation of xDai Ecosystem DAO now GnosisChain Innovation DAO.
  • Worked with the xDai team and and later helped with the Swapr presence on the Gnosis forum, trying to secure additional reward tokens for the Swapr farms on Gnosis Chain, but so far to no avail.
  • Posted and commented about Swapr’s unique features and advantages on the Phonon.Network public forum.
  • Liaised with BanklessDAO on the creation of a marketing strategy to promote DXdao and the protocols it is developing, e.g. Carrot, DXvote… Still to be put to work.
  • Liaised with members of ENS around the publishing of the article on how DXdao uses ENS.
  • Helped with the Badger collab article.
  • Collaborating on establishing InitiativeDAO and about to use it for some great initiatives.
  • Occasional memes and gifs creation.
  • Liaised with an anon artist to prepare Telegram stickers for DXdao and Swarp.
  • Helped organize a few interviews with long-term DAO members who educated the public about DXdao.
  • Misc failed attempts or such to bear fruit in the future.

A proposal for an on chain vote will be submitted later in the week.

Timeframe:
1 month, the 2nd half of the two-month period Nov 12th, '21 - Jan 7th, '22

Compensation:
Full-time commitment of 40h+ weekly, as level4
One-month DXD: 7.074, calculated at $706.81,
vested over 2 years with a 1-year cliff
One-month base: 7k in xDai
One-month REP: 2888.73 (0.1667%)

6 Likes