As just one member of a global community comprising the DAO, I strive to assist and contribute with activities, through which I could be most useful, some of which: b2b networking, product, governance/decision making, contributor coordination, community support…
- evaluate opportunities, not let any go unexplored
- keep on top of the many moving parts and ongoing activities, in order to bring as many as possible through the finish line
- mediate between teams to aid the process of collaboration
- brainstorm, seek and share opportunities, take feedback
- stay active and present our brand assets on social media
- provide community support
- actively support the DXbiz, DXvoice, Swapr teams and attend calls
- support Carrot and DXgov collaborators in any way possible
- seek investment and partner opportunities for DXventures
A proposal for an on-chain vote will be submitted later in the week.
The 1st half of the 2-month period Jan 8th - Mar 4th '22
Full-time commitment of 40h+ weekly.
With the contributor guidelines overhaul, translating level 4of5 to 6of8, corresponding to: “Contributors have been around the block and are interested in furthering their career with DXdao. Contributors can collaborate easily with other contributors and manage their own scope of work.”
One-month DXD: 8.52, vested over 3 years with a 1-year cliff
One-month base: 8k in xDai
One-month REP: 2888.73 (0.1667%)
contributor proposal #1
gm. We should require all proposals to start with gm!
I love this energy and look forward to collaborating with you.
It’s time for a re-cap of some of the things I /with the help of everyone else/ managed to do this period, worth mentioning:
- Helped setup DXdao’s Trivia Quiz with 1Hive TV.
- Helped coordinate DXdao’s participation in DAO Denver conducting a panel on DAO Governance.
- Liaising with DAppNode on setting up Carrot campaigns.
- Liaised with Pocket and obtained endpoints for our protocols on Gnosis and Ethereum.
- Helped Swapr squad test v10 pre-release.
- Helped liaise with Socket /Movr network/ to setup a developer meeting to begin the Swapr bridging integration.
- Wrote a script and leveraged InitiativeDAO to create a simple video about DXdao’s unique use of ENS for decentralized frontends in DeFi.
- Submitted request for DXdao listings on DaoHQ, also on DaoLens
- Added DXdao profile to TheDappList liaising with them on a blog, and maybe a podcast.
- Submitted requests for token listings on CryptoRank and TokenTerminal.
- Met with EthereumSwarm, exploring a cooperation around governance Guilds and DXvote, they may be willing to put money on bounties.
- Met with Umami to explore a collaboration with DXdao leveraging Swapr and/or Carrot on ArbitrumOne.
- Worked with Nicolas to get the CoinMarketCap API for Swapr ready. It is submitted, but CMC have requirements on daily volume that we don’t really meet.
- Helped push support for CoinbaseWallet in Swapr
- Helped setup DeFi Slate podcast for Keenan and Sky, imToken podcast with Sky.
- Helped HOPR, QiDAO and Hundred Finance with their Swapr liquidity mining campaigns, and/or Carrot campaigns.
- Finalized the NFT co-marketing with Skynet, still liaising with MultifarmFi.
- Had a meeting with CryptoToday discussing them possibly integrating Omen into their decentralized CMC platform.
- Had a call with Fluidity Money exploring a possible way to make Omen more engaging for users with minimal effort on our end.
- Helped Mithraeum use Swapr for farming of their in-game assets.
- Regular presence in Twitter, Discord, Telegram
- Misc failed attempts or such to bear fruit in the future.
Next week, I will submit for voting the onchain on-chain proposals for this almost elapsed period, and also the upcoming one.
The 2nd half of the 2-month period Jan 8th - Mar 4th '22
Full-time commitment of 40h+ weekly.
Remaining at level 6 of 8, corresponding to: “Contributors have been around the block and are interested in furthering their career with DXdao. Contributors can collaborate easily with other contributors and manage their own scope of work.”
DXD: $6k vested over 3 years with a one-year cliff