Milton Contributor Proposal [13/12/2021 - 06/02/2022] (Trial Period)

[Draft] Milton Contributor Proposal [13/12/2021 - 06/02/2022]

Background:

I started collaborating with the dxgov team last December. After passing that 2-week trial period, this proposal will include the next 2 months of work (trial period).

The last 2-week period has been great. I was able to make progress on the goals I had set for myself and I think I was able to contribute to the team. Sure this will be a work in progress for several months, but technically and conceptually I feel much more comfortable working with on-chain architecture, web3, contracts interaction, etc. I also think that I have become more familiar with how the dxvote dapp works since I had the opportunity to work on things not so superficial like the cache, different services and stores. Even though it was tough at first, it was really good to speed up my part-time onboarding.

For this proposal I will focus on continuing to collaborate with the dxgov team, contributing to the guilds MVP, and supporting dxvote.

Timeframe:

2 months starting December 13, 2021, to February 6, 2022. 20 hours per week (part-time)

Goals:

• Collaborate with the DXGov team on the DXVote project.
  • Gain more understanding about Guild and support MVP development
  • Work on any issue(s) and/or feature(s) that the team leader sees fit for me.
  • Familiarize myself with the code (Like app architecture, libraries, components structure, logic layer, cache , contracts integration) and also with deployment process, team meetings and methodology.
  • Learn more about Blockchain and web3 development in general and also how DXDAO operates.
  • Catch up with the worker proposal flow.

Responsibilities:

Collaborate with the dxgov team to build Guilds MVP and support dxvote

Compensation:

Experience Level:
For work completed from November 29 to December 31, level 3 of the previous structure. And for 2022 working hours level 4 of the new structure.

Time commitment:
Part Time (80hs/month)

Payment: -

Work Experience:

Daotalk - Worker propsal [29/11/2021 - 10/12/2021]
See contributions on Github
4 years as a full-stack web developer

2 Likes