- 14/9/2022 - 14/11/2022
- 2 months
- Swapr, Nimi and DXgov PRs Manual Testing (in the distribution plan below)
- Clear and succinct bugs reporting
- Writing and improving test cases
- Writing and improving test scenarios
- Writing Automation test plans
- Writing and executing Automated Tests
- UI Testing
- Smoke testing
- Regression Testing
- Updating and improving existing Automated Tests
- Continue to learn more about DXdao
- Collaborate with the Swapr, Nimi and DXgov team
- Testing DXgov (Guilds) and Nimi to a certain extent, in addition to Swapr
- Collaborate with the DXgov team, Swapr and Nimi with all above mentioned duties
- Improve existing and develop new Manual and Automation tests
- Write onboarding documentation for Swapr together with all documents and scenarios written
- Improve my knowledge in DevOps
- In this period, I plan to familiarize myself with other projects as much as possible. From that will require the following distribution of my contributions 65 - 80% Swapr, 20% Nimi and as much as needed on DXgov (Guilds)
Also, when I become familiar with all projects, I plan to create QA onboarding documentation for each one specifically, so that it would be easier to onboard a new contributor when the conditions and opportunities for it are created, so as not to spend additional resources at that moment in the form of time
Onboarding documentation should be written so precisely and concisely for each project especially so that the new QA colleague (doesn’t have to be exclusively QA) is ready to start working on the project with as little assistance as possible from other contributors
I also plan to brush up on my technical knowledge of setting up Pipelines and DevOps stuff so that I’m ready and able to maintain the fully automation side of the project.
- Experience Level: Level 4
- Time commitment-100%
- Contributing to DXdao since 1/3/2022
- Time commitment:
Full-time 40 hours per week, for two months (14/9/2022-14/11/2022)
- $12000 DAI - for 2 months.
- $ 8000 DXD - Vested for three years with a 1-year cliff starting the 14 September 2022.
- 0.3334% REP - for 2 months
Salary for 2 months of work at Level 4, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment.