In the past two months, my contributions have been towards the Aqua team. The team went through a challenging period, but have emerged stronger than ever, with the MVP almost ready to ship. Work has already begun for the next release, which includes the fair sale scope. My retrospective on the past couple of months is available in this post.
Until now, I’ve been contributing part-time to DXdao. I’m excited for the future of DXdao and the whole product suite we’re building. With the amazing support from the whole DAO, I’ve been able to adapt very quickly, and have been immensely enjoying my work. Thanks to all this, I’ve already given advance notice to my current workplace, and will be shifting to full-time, starting from 01st of October. (Yay!) For the first month of this proposal, until the transition happens, I’ll continue to work 15 hours per week.
60 Hours of work for the first month.
Full-time for the second month, starting 01st October.
- Build the Aqua Fair Sale features, and continue to work on the deliverables in the Aqua roadmap.
- Support MVP launch of Aqua, integrating bug-fixes and suggestions.
- Work across the whole development stack. As part of this, I’ll be working on improving my smart contract development skills.
- Collaborate with Aqua team members to improve and stabilize the platform
- Work towards keeping development on-track with the roadmap
First Month (30th August - 30th September)
- I will be continuing to work 15 hours per week, similar to the past two months.
- Time tracking will continue, in a spreadsheet with the Aqua team.
Second Month (01st October - 31st October)
- Full-time (40 hours / week)
Experience Level: 3
Salary for the first month - Calculated at 37.5% rate
- $2250 DAI ($6000 * 37.5%) to be sent on the first payment proposal
- $1500 DXD ($4000 DXD * 37.5%) in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff, when the work agreement finishes (31/10/21)
- 0.0625% REP (0.1667 * 37.5%), to be sent on the first payment proposal
Salary for the second month - Calculated at full-time rate
- $6000 DAI to be sent on the second payment proposal
- $4000 DXD in a vesting contract continuously for two years with a one year cliff, when the work agreement finishes (31/10/21)
- 0.1667% REP, to be sent on the second payment proposal
I will be submitting the two proposals according to the above, instead of claiming 50%/50% evenly split.
This proposal falls under the current Contributor Guidelines, enacted on February 17, 2021.
Should DXdao approve any changes to the Contributor Guidelines Compensation Structure that go into effect during my stated contract period, I reserve the right to introduce a new DAOtalk post and on-chain proposal to adjust the above stated compensation amounts to reflect the new compensation structure.
I am aware that any change in my compensation level must be reviewed and approved by my squad, squad leader, and the Contributor UX leader, before I can make a new proposal for this change in compensation.