I’m submitting this proposal a bit late. Apologies for that. I also intentionally left a week between my previous proposal and this one, to compensate for the few days I took off in the first two weeks of September.
In my last proposal period, the DXgov team was working on preparing DAVI to go-live. My thoughts and reflections on this period can be found here.
DAVI is now in the last mile before the launch. I will continue to work on DAVI, incorporating feedback and bug fixes from the closed beta release. I expect us to be able to launch an open beta in this proposal period (hopefully!). We’re also working on the next iteration of DXdao contracts, which I will continue to contribute to.
- Deploy DAVI as a closed beta and incorporate feedback to prepare for the open beta launch.
- Investigate and fix any bugs encountered during QA testing and closed beta.
- Continue to work on the next release of DXdao contracts – mainly the test suite and the UI integration via subgraph.
- Participate in conversations around the DXgov roadmap and balancing new features while supporting QA efforts and ongoing bug-fixes.
- Collaborate with DXgov members to build and improve our governance products.
- Keep DXvote development efforts on-track.
- Actively engage in improving the Guilds developer experience and ways of working.
80% availability (32 hrs/week)
Experience Level: 5
- $11200 ($7000 * 0.8 * 2) to be sent half on the first payment proposal, and half on the second payment proposal
- $8000 DXD ($5000 * 0.8 * 2) vested for three years
- 0.26672% REP (0.1667 * 0.8 * 2), to be sent half on the first payment proposal, and half on the second payment proposal
- Past Proposals
- Contributor Proposal (Trial) - 07/06/2021 - 06/07/2021
- Contributor Proposal - 27/06/2021 - 26/08/2021
- Contributor Proposal - 30/08/2021 - 31/10/2021
- Contributor Proposal - 01/11/2021 - 31/12/2021
- Contributor Proposal - 01/01/2022 - 28/02/2022
- Contributor Proposal - 01/03/2022 - 30/04/2022
- Contributor Proposal - 01/05/2022 - 30/06/2022
- Contributor Proposal - 01/07/2022 - 30/08/2022