Madusha - Contributor Proposal [07/09/2022 - 06/11/2022]

I’m submitting this proposal a bit late. Apologies for that. I also intentionally left a week between my previous proposal and this one, to compensate for the few days I took off in the first two weeks of September.

Background

In my last proposal period, the DXgov team was working on preparing DAVI to go-live. My thoughts and reflections on this period can be found here.

DAVI is now in the last mile before the launch. I will continue to work on DAVI, incorporating feedback and bug fixes from the closed beta release. I expect us to be able to launch an open beta in this proposal period (hopefully!). We’re also working on the next iteration of DXdao contracts, which I will continue to contribute to.

Proposed Scope of Contribution

1. Goals:
  • Deploy DAVI as a closed beta and incorporate feedback to prepare for the open beta launch.
  • Investigate and fix any bugs encountered during QA testing and closed beta.
  • Continue to work on the next release of DXdao contracts – mainly the test suite and the UI integration via subgraph.
  • Participate in conversations around the DXgov roadmap and balancing new features while supporting QA efforts and ongoing bug-fixes.
  1. Responsibilities:
  • Collaborate with DXgov members to build and improve our governance products.
  • Keep DXvote development efforts on-track.
  • Actively engage in improving the Guilds developer experience and ways of working.

Time commitment

80% availability (32 hrs/week)

Compensation

Experience Level: 5

• $11200 ($7000 * 0.8 * 2) to be sent half on the first payment proposal, and half on the second payment proposal
  • $8000 DXD ($5000 * 0.8 * 2) vested for three years
  • 0.26672% REP (0.1667 * 0.8 * 2), to be sent half on the first payment proposal, and half on the second payment proposal

Work Experience

1. Past Proposals
  1. My PRs can be found on dxvote, DAVI and contracts repositories.
  2. 4 years as a full-stack web developer at Pearson Education
4 Likes