LNLHB.com Worker Proposal 4/15/2021- 6/15/2021

Background:

This is the worker proposal for LNLHB.com, @kermit4 on Keybase. I have already completed my 2 week trial at DXdao, and this proposal will outline the first two months of my contributions as a Solidity Developer. For the moment, I will be contributing primarily to Omen.

I have been in contact with @JohnKelleher and @AugustoL at DXDao in regards to filling this role.

Timeframe:

• 4/15/2021- 6/15/2021
  • My 2 week trial period was completed from 4/2/21 - 4/15/21. Details of my trial period and proposal can be found here.

Proposed Scope of Contribution:

Self Reflection on Trial :

• My first few weeks of contributing to DXdao was challenging, yet rewarding. I believe I did well at getting up to speed at learning most aspects of Omen and DXdao, and was able to start contributing to the test writing for the Omen guild promptly alongside Augusto. However, I need to more proactively seek out deliverables and assistance by asking more established members what they need help with or what they can help with, as there is no end to information in this ecosystem that could consume my attention if not tied to deliverables.

Compensation:

• Experience Level: 5
  • Time commitment: Full-time
  • [12800 DAI] : For 2 months of work at level 5, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal(at 80%)
  • [18.36 DXD] : Vested for 2 years with a 1 year cliff starting the (at 80%)
  • [4121.6 REP]: For 2 months of work, to be sent half on the first payment proposal and half on the second payment proposal( 0.1667% REP at 80%)

Work Experience:

7 Likes