Level K Draft Worker Proposal 7/2020 - 8/2020

I will be taking 1.5 weeks of vacation in July and 1.5 weeks of vacation in August. Overall, I plan to be working about 5/8ths of normal capacity ( 62.5% capacity ). I anticipate I may get pulled into working for more time than that and will adjust time accordingly on payout request.

Product and Development

• Organize weekly dev call.

• Coordinate code audits for DXdao smart contracts

• Support smart contract development, review, and testing

• Support product team onboarding

• Give Aqua Squad any support they need to execute on plans to go live with a Fixed Price Sale

• Add technical documentation, including product architecture diagrams and audit reports, to DXdao docs

• Work with product squads and Contributor UX on ways to improve collaboration and shared learning between squads. Also work on ways to improve review and accountability.

Community Building

• Talked on a Twitter Spaces about DAOs on July 1st (thanks for connecting Nathan!)

• Be available to speak publicly about DXdao and to support DXdao business development

• Support setting up Hats partnership

• Add to discussion of DXdao on twitter and other social channels

Compensation

Level K has already received the max amount of REP. According to the guidelines for a DXdao worker with expert level experience and a commitment level of 5, total compensation is 0.625 * 8000 = $5000 in stablecoins or ETH and 0.625 * 6000 = $3750 worth of DXD per month

4 Likes