Background and Self-Reflection:
- Last year I had the opportunity to attend ETHLisbon and meet DXdao members Melanie and Violet. Meanwhile my passion for decentralized organizations and tech grew and I wanted to join a DAO so I can contribute and participate in this ecosystem. I think that DXdao, specifically Swapr, is the perfect place for that.
- Currently I’m working on my side-projects Gymious and on Funky Pizza, a NFT collectible in Ethereum.
- I successfully completed my trial period at DXdao. In this period, I was focused on the front-end development on Swapr, fixing some bugs and starting to develop the new Swapbox design.
- Being part-time limits how much I can engage with the DAO, attend meetings and participate in the governance. I’ll do my best to keep in track with every DAO progress and governance.
- Some PRs from trial period: #711, #609, #629, #634
- 2 months
- 16 hours per week
Proposed Scope of Contribution:
- Work on the current roadmap for Swapr beta releases.
- Work on additional features for Swapr after V1 launch.
- Develop a new Swap box.
- Update fonts and colors.
- Work on charts and trade history.
- Collaborate with Swapr team members to improve the application
- Part-time 16 hours per week.
- Experience Level: 4
- Salary - Calculated from 40% part time work at 80% rate:
- $3840 DAI for 2 months of work ($6000 * 40% * 80% * 2)
- $2560 DXD for 2 months of work ($4000 * 40% * 80% * 2)
- 0.0746 REP for 2 months of work (0.1167 * 40% * 80% * 2)