Keenan Luke Worker Proposal for 03/2021 to 05/2021

Time Frame: March 23rd, 2021 - May 18th, 2021. Full-time with 40 workable days/2 months

Position: Lead of Communications and Marketing

Background: Last period I transitioned to the Lead of Communications/Marketing (Although I am very excited for a full-time Marketer to get involved with the squad!). We ran the first community incentive program which proved successful at igniting dormant community members and got other communities involved with DXdao. Looking to the future I am excited to continue to lead the Communications/Marketing Squad, and assist our other squads where needed!

I will attempt to keep my proposals brief, in an effort to make them more digestible than they were previously!

Goals/Responsibilities:

Community and Marketing

• Continue to create engagement through DXdao socials including Twitter, Discord, Medium, Telegram, etc…

• This includes DXdao products until we have sufficient numbers to focus individually
  • Continue to build the DXdao Discord

• Manage the DXdao Communications and Marketing Squad

• Create a better onboarding flow for new workers in this Squad
  • Manage the Marketing and Communications Squad call

• Work with Squad leads to refine deadlines and solidify a communication strategy

• Write, Edit, and format content including announcements, MIR, etc…

BizDev:

• Assist BizDev squad

• Including DXventures, Mesa IDOs, Swapr partnerships, etc…
  • Seek opportunities and present to BizDev squad/relevant community members

• Become an “Ambassador” as needed

HR/People Mover:

• Continue to assist with the onboarding process

• Assist with implementation of the “HR/People Mover” squad

• Teach and inform Ally and Melanie of the previous process; help improve it
  • Help maintain Open Positions document, and export to documentation book

General:

• Continue to lead the DXdao Documentation Book effort. Github here.

• Create and format associated text
  • Continue to lead the DXdao landing page/branding effort

• Work with Entrecasa and Zett to prepare the deliverables for the earliest feasible date
  • Assist with the Omen landing page effort

• Maintain consistent communication with DXdao contributors, attend each relevant daily call

• Assist in mid to long-term treasury strategy

• Be a readily available asset for reducing the workload on developmentally focused members

• Assist with QA on new releases/before new releases when needed

Work Experience:

Compensation:

• Experience Level: 4
  • Full-time.
  • Month one.
    • $7,036 (xDai).
    • $5,000 (DXD). Vested for 2 years.
    • 0.1667% REP.
  • Month two.
    • $7,036 (xDai).
    • $5,000 (DXD). Vested for 2 years.
    • 0.1667% REP.

$36 accounts for the monthly community tool costs, as outlined in the previous proposal.

The first proposal will request Month one’s xDai at the beginning of the period. The second proposal will request Month two’s xDai, and 0.3334% mainnet REP on xDai at the end of the period. The second proposal will also specify owed % of mainnet REP, and owed DXD.

2 Likes