Jorge Lopes Contributor Proposal [18 June 2022 - 18 July 2022]

Background & Retrospective:

I have recently integrated the Swapr team and started collaborating with them to extend its functionalities, working with the EcoRouter in particular.
Positive: Besides starting to contribute shortly after joining, during this 2nd month in DXdao, I have been leading the effort of adding the COW protocol functionality. I believe this is the highlight of my contributions so far. I have also invested some time in taking care of minor issues on down times while my PRs required reviews.
To improve: Although the COW protocol was a success, there were a couple of issues during its implementation leading us to scale down some features while having a functional product. While sorting out minor issues I still required quite some help from other developers and was not able to do these tasks by myself. This shows I still have a lot to learn.

Proposed Scope of Contribution:

Goals:

• Integrate COWswap
  • Add a new network to ecoRouter
  • Pick and fix 1/2 issues from the backlog
  • Further deepen knowledge in web3 ecosystem

Responsibilities:

• Collaboration with the existing Swapr team
  • Meetings: Pair Programming, Regular meeting
  • PR review and low-level design decision
  • Software development
  • Documentation Creation and Improvement

Previous coutributions:
Contributor proposal for April/May 2022
Contributor proposal for May/June 2022

Timeframe:
1 month

Compensation:
Experience Level: 4

Time commitment: Full-time (40h/week)
$6,000 (DAI) distributed monthly
$4,000 (DXD) vested continuously after a one year cliff over the two following years
0.1667% REP

Specifically for DXD the plan would be to transfer $1,333 after 1 year and 2,667$ vested continuously for the 2 years after, totalling a duration of 3 years.

2 Likes